DK

1,170
iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 3, 2022
מצוין!

bought to try to user on my saboea on the sculp & within a few uses it looks like to took care of it!! great job. still a bit scared to overuse since this hasnt been tested but till now WOW

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I take this product to help me manage my chronic candidosis. The bottle is small so I might order another similar supplement for IHERB where you get more for your money.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

More natural than other brands of colloidal silver who add soja lethicin and/or other unwanted and deleterious ingredients... Based on the tag and its content, it looks like this product can be trusted.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's just unbelievable. The effect from the first acceptance. I didn't think it would help, now I don't think so. Just a great product, I'll order it again.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Used it throughout winter when I was getting a flu and also during Covid. I use a combination of different remedies, but hope that silver has done it job as well :) It is easy to use and almost tasteless, like water. I can recommend this brand.

Posted on May 13, 2022

So far so good. I've used this to help hault a cavity, help a sore throat and to clean cuts, so far all have seen some level of improvement.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Read about the uses of colloidal silver. I use this on my family and pets when need arises. It’s a great thing to always keep in the medicine cabinet.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I have heard a lot about the health benefits of colloidal silver. I have used it a couple of times so far when I am feeling run down and on the verge of getting sick, and it seems to do the trick!

Posted on Oct 7, 2022
66,139

Excellent vitamin, very useful! I will order more! The packaging is good!