DK
4.7

4.7
Marina
Posted on Dec 12, 2021
A bit of summer in a bottle

It's my favourite vitamin D and my family loves it, so I keep buying it, though the quality of the dropper leaves much to be desired: its rubber tip tears almost immediately. I got a small dark glass bottle with a quality dropper, so I pour some vitamin D into it and use it, while I keep the remaining vitamin D in its original packaging refrigerated. It's not super-convenient, but the product itself is amazing! I feel the difference when I use it: I have more energy and more positive outlook on life even in the middle of winter, even when I don't see the sun for weeks in a row.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Very pleasant taste due orange and lemon essential oils contained within this D3 formuila. Whenever possible I chose liquid formulas. They contain less or no other additional ingredients. The bottle is very economic in its concentration, it gives you 695 doses of 50mcg ( 2.000 IU) so there is enough for at least a year. No need to mention its positive effects on our immunity, bones and general antioxydant role throughout the whole human organism.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I bought this for my young nephews and nieces to protect their immune system. This is best for children as you can adjust the dosage by decresing the number of drops. The gel or capsule form does not apply yet to kids.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Product is overall good and yields the required effect. Dosage pump included is quite sturdy. You get a good quantity/size for the price and the quality if overall good. However it is with lemon/citrus aroma which is not mentioned in the product description, nor the ingredients on the site (only on the package once received).

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Vitamin D is such a must have especially nowadays with le virus. Kind of wish it was a higher concentration (like 2 or 4 drops instead of 9) but still very convenient

Posted on May 23, 2022

I feel like the quality is good. Liquid vitamin D seems to be better absorbed & so helpful especially during winter months & many other health issues. Must have..

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

This product really helped me to raise vitamin D levels from 30 to 60 ng/ml which is the optimal vitamin D level. Just take 3 drops with your breakfast. As a nutritionist I recommend vitamin D supplements for everyone.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I love using liquid vitamins because I don't have to worry about what the capsule is made of and is much more bang for buck. This was great!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

great taste and quality, the size is very sustainable, the dosage is precise. a great effect for the mood and the immune system - my favourite product