DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I absolutely love these drops. I took them with me on a recent trip overseas, and I was taking a lot of planes/trains with many people sick around me, and I never got sick. I like to add it to my water with a squeeze of lemon and drink it that way. The taste isn't the most pleasant, but honestly they have a lot of good stuff in them so it's a small price to pay. Price-quality is excellent. Ingredients are all natural, nothing weird. Highly recommended.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I LOVE this product. It's my 'go to' item when I'm feeling 'off', starting a cold, or when I'm in the middle of a cold. It is easy to use, tastes great, and seems very effective... Once I ordered the product, it was delivered within a short time - carefully packaged but without undue packaging.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This works wonders, I am so happy I purchased. We take as soon as we start feeling under the weather, and it super helps (also paired with a good diet). Some people talk about the taste being great, which I don’t agree with so much, but regardless, I totally recommend.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I love this product. I have just switched from using Sambucol as my immune-boosting supplement to the Wellness Herbal Resistance Liquid, and I'm really happy with the switch. It is easy to use with the dropper and it has no sugar added, making it much healthier. The first time I took it, I didn't love the taste of it (even though it is alcohol free, it does have a strong taste) but I have quickly gotten used to it. I highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

This quality herbal liquid has kept me well all during the pandemic. The ingredients are a great blend. It mixes well in water for taking my other supplements.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Excellent product. I have used this for years and it really work. When used when you are not feeling good or when you feel a cold coming on, use it right away. It stops the cold at the start.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

In my opinion this is a must have supplement year round but particularly in winter. The flavor is strong but good and it keeps me cold and flu free!!! It was delivered quickly and just as advertised. And as always, a great price through iherb.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

We always use to buy the same brand & type of supplement , but we found this has quicker efficacy. One star is taken off for the vague directions noted on the bottle and again given by the maker...

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

We've been taking the Wellness Herbal Resistance Liquid for 13 years and love it. At the first sign of a sore throat or other symptoms, we take the liquid 3 times a day, and it works like magic. If Source Naturals ever stopped making this, we would be devastated -- and sick a lot more.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

This product is very helpful, sometimes I put some drops into water to drink to support my immune system, I feel much better and comfortable. I also buy this for my family, we all like this, thanks.

97ec8e9e-60e7-4307-bc2f-f41ea535f36f