DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Taking Yaeyama Chlorella has been a very positive experience for me. I mix it into my chocolate lunch shake daily, so I do not notice the chlorella itself has a particular taste. Have been consuming it for a few months now and feel that, along with my other supplements, it has contributed to improving my overall health. I also appreciate that Source Naturals brand manufactures a high quality product. I look forward to taking it for a long time to come.

Source naturals yaeyama Chlorella is made of quality ingredients. Chlorella is a superfood and is high in antioxidants. I like that I can add this Chlorella to smoothies or water easily. The taste is a bit fishy but you can’t taste it when blended with fruits and veggies. Chlorella can give you energy in the morning.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I am immunocompromised and a cancer survivor. Since I started taking supplements I rarely get sick. I love iherb ❤️ They are affordable and a lot of items are not available in our country.

86c22179-b6a2-41c1-8947-c354e677d958
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

My first try with Yaeyama Chlorella. Chlorella, a so-called superfood, has earned a reputation among its supporters as a fix-all supplement. It is a fast growing alga that may have a range of health benefits. I would recommend this products.

d23c057c-2509-405b-b2ed-6bf1a76c907e
16834311-b440-4035-9e98-e609ddef6978
Posted on May 3, 2022

Some people say it has a weird taste, but I do not think so if you are used to the seaweed flavor. It is good to go with the protein shake early in the morning with an empty stomach.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

I'm happy with this product. It isn't organic but with the Chlorella grown around a relatively isolated island off the coast of southern Japan, I feel it is pure. It has a deep green colour, almost black, so it should be dense with nutrients.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022
1,048

jeff lim
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I like Yaeyama chlorella, although before i eat difference brand, but same as yaeyama chlorella. It prevent me from getting sick like flue etc....trust me, if you easy get sick like flu, try to eat 1gram everyday, then you will surprise, full year without flu!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I saw lot of people comment the powder with unacceptable glass taste. For me, it tastes like seaweed. It is not super tasty but acceptable enough. It makes me more full and healthier.

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

This is perhaps the most reliable brand and source of chlorella, a highly effective source of chlorophyll and immune-boosting algae supplement, as it is sourced from the Yaeyama Islands - specifically, Ishigaki Island, a densely-forested island closer to Taiwan than to the mainland Japanese archipelago. I have taken this at a dosage of 1g a day mixed into water, and have noticed immediately an overall difference to my health.