DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 8, 2022
My second bottle & happy with results

Boost immune system when I feel run down. Has no metallic taste and its clear as water. I also put in a small spray bottle and use it as sanitiser especially during days of cold weather with flu virus roaming in the air. Best brand of silver so far for me.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I have been using this product since 2015 and swear by it, I never forgot to take it. I put it under my tongue for a minute or so then swish it around my mouth. Went to the dentist last month, April 2022, and he was astonished that my gums were in such a good state particularly as I haven't seen a dentist since 2018.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I've used this product on myself and my dad many years ago when we got the flu, based on a recommendation from Dr. Rowen in his newsletter. Recently, I bought this small bottle to have on hand in case I get covid. I read online that nebulizing this may be very beneficial when dealing with the covid symptoms.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Not just appealing packaging but also great quality. The benefits amazing and the taste is ok! No concerns with ingredients or composition! All round improvement in health and well-being after incorporating this into my diet. Great supplement!! Good size! Helped with symptoms and frequency was as needed. Very happy with this purchase 🙌

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I got recommended this by a friend. I'm not sure too much about the heath benefits, I need to dig more into this. My friend uses it as emergency use with inhalator if person has difficulty breathing.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Love having this for at-home dental care. It was suggested to me I can put this in my hydrofloss but that way too expensive for me so I just put in a spray bottle and spray my gumline and tongue after flossing and brushing.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

This is the most effective silver in the market. Much cheaper to buy a big bottle and to put it in a small one when you need.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

great! its being used for my marcons as presecribed by my naturopath and this one is meant to be the good one. i take it twice a day for frequency and it doesnt taste like much because its going up the nose. good size

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Very nice effect if you use it in time, just after you've felt discomfort. All about this product is good. I think it's one of the required seasonal supplement.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This is the best silver with high quality ingredients. This has been the best boost to our immune systems. I will only be buying this brand moving forward.