DK

Based on 3,240 Ratings
2,586
HANNATHECREW
Posted on Jul 7, 2022
How did I live without it?

Simply amazing! I could talk about benefits of BIO ACTIVE (very important to highlight this) silver for a long time, I use it if I get cuts, for sore throat and to boost my immunity if I feel that I’m getting sick. The package is very convenient, spray makes sure you don’t waste any product, so one bottle lasts a long time. Doesn’t have much of a taste for me, a bit bitter but it’s fine. If my review was helpful, you know what to do 😅👍🏼

Some colloidal silver products of higher concentration (ppm) claim that one teaspoon equals multiple teaspoons of our 10 ppm product. On the contrary, scientific peer-reviewed literature has shown that silver is only useful when it is positively charged (bio-active). Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol, with greater than 98% bio-activity, is 8x more potent than a 250 ppm colloidal silver. Higher ppm also = risk of toxicity. There is simply no reason to use a higher ppm product. Giod quality Good ingredient perfect size

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I bought this as I was advised that it woudl be useful for Covid adn as a nostril spray. Not for me as I am too sensitive to use it as a nostril spary, some mineral in it cause me to hace a slight nose bleed. Its fine as a throat spray though is I feel I have a scratchy throat. Has been beneficial for me, but hte size means it will not last too long. Taste a tad metallic but that does not bother me.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I spray it in my eyes a couple times a day to heal my eyes from laser surgery and also for allergies. It is excellent for pink eye. I spray in my mouth and around teeth before sleep and it has helped with tooth that was beginning to become infected. I buy the larger bottle (another brand) and swish it in my mouth for 10 min if signs of any infection it kills bacteria instantly. 100s of uses.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Good quality. I've always wanted to try out colloidal silver. It came just in time as my daughter busted her chin and it helped her heal quickly. Great packaging as the mist is really fine. The taste is ok but I don't use this regularly. Great to have on hand.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I had influenza and cough and it only took 2 days for me to recover. I think this product helped me. The downside is it’s overprice

a0cf45d5-365e-4326-a0ad-9e491758e9b2
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

So easy to use and so many benefits - for sore throat, teeth and gum health, skin issues... I like the glass packaging, but I wish it was a bigger size. It taste slightly bitter sometimes, but very minimal. It's high quality, but you do have to take it frequently to reduce symptoms though.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Since discovering the benefits of this product, I make sure that I always have one in the house. It is great for reducing the effects of insect bites and stings and any skin complaints such as sores or cuts. I understand it is also used by vets. If you want to avoid a small problem becoming an ever bigger one spray this as soon as you notice the problem and you will be surprised how quickly it resolves. This brand is the best I have tried and is great quality.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

The quality of this product is excellent. I’ve been suffering from candida for a while, especially with the white coating on my tongue. Obviously I have to moderate my diet but spraying silver on my tongue several times a day clears it up better than medication. Will always have this on hand.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Excellent This silver product is highly effective. I consider it to be essential for first aid and immunity building.It helps keep the sniffles away. Handy size - really like this size bottle. It is perfect to slip into a purse. package is excellent. love the idea that it is natural. For your maximum health get some today