DK

4.6
Based on 1,622 Ratings
1,236
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

This is a re-purchase after the first bottle in smaller size had used up. I re-purchased it in a bigger volume as it is really very effective to heal my acne faster than any other antiseptic cream, plus works very well on minor cuts. Thumbs up on its effectiveness.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

It’s an item I must have. I drink a spoon of it on an empty stomach when I feel I’m getting sick. I also use it for scars or wounds, mosquito bites, allergies etc. i also add it to my cat’s water. It does wonders by killing the bacteria and viruses.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

This Silver gel is a great product! A must to have on hand. We use it on wounds and any skin irritations, even for our dog. It is a good size and easy to dispense. This is a company that we trust their products to be of great quality. Not sticky, no extra ingredients that you don' need.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

i took this product for my 18 months baby as he always plays and fall down and injures himself ,it's great especially for any bruises or rushes on your skin or any injury. it helps with soothing and itching, also make bruises gone very fast. the package seems small, but the quality and results are amazing. it will last for long.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

This is one of my goto desert island healing balms that I'd never want to be without! I've been using it for years. For everything from healing burns, cuts, skin eruptions, to mouth/tongue ulcers and heat rashes. Sometimes I don't need it for ages, then suddenly I'm using it all the time, so I always have a bottle (large or this small size) floating around the house!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

This product is so great! We use for all first aid needs and it works amazingly! If there’s a cut and blood, it closes it up. If you get an allergic reaction on your skin, it calms the burning, redness and hives. If you have a rash, it takes all the discomfort away. We are very thankful to have found this product and have been buying it over and over again!

Posted on Jun 25, 2022
1,608

Love this product. Very good results after application to skin issues with a day to two. High quality ingredients. Good price point. Nice fragrance. I have purchased other products from this brand. and very satisfied. Highly recommend and will be reordering. Give a thumbs up if you found this review helpful! Thank you!