DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 1, 2022
Spectrum Essentials, Ground Flaxseed with Mixed Berries, 12 oz

I have been taking Spectrum Flaxseed with mixed berries for years. I take it every morning in my cereal. I find it to be very delicious and also beneficial for my health. I am also very satisfied with the service that I received from IHerb. This is just a great company to do business with!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Nutritious, delicious makes u feel ambitious...lol. I good price, fast delivery& packaged well. Tastes great, I add to my oatmeal eveyday & dont need to use sugar, the sweetness of the berries is enough & the nuttiness of the flax makes a tasty way to start your day. I highly reccomend.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This doesn't have a super-strong mixed berry taste but it does add a little extra taste to the flaxseed. I like to use it in a vanilla protein shake for some added fiber and healthy fats. Recommend any of the Spectrum Essentials, Ground Flaxseed. My kids even eat it and think it tastes good.

This stuff is really good, although I make my own mixes so I probably won’t buy it again. But it’s great to add to smoothies or oatmeal in a pinch.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

very good quality ingredients in this. I add it to my oatmeal and the taste is subtle but it adds a bit of sweet with the berries and nutty. I love to use this whenever I'm baking muffins or sweets as well, just to add some fiber.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Used this to feed my weening son and he loves it! It taste good and has a lot of benefits! The size and packaging is easy to use.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Oh, how delicious it is with both oatmeal and yogurt. The gel is just not often available for purchase. It has pieces of fruit and not too sweet taste, great!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Great texture and taste. Goes really well as a topping for greek yogurt and berries. I love this product and have already reordered it. I keep it in the freezer and it can be used straight from there.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

We put flaxseed into everything from granola, to cereal, to smoothies & yogurt, so it's nice to have a little something extra mixed in, like the berries in this product.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

A very health additive to sprinkle on my daily breakfast - my 3-year-old also asks for it too. Very subtle nutty taste with the added bonus of the sweet chewy nuggets of dried fruit from time to time.