DK

Posted on Apr 12, 2022
Excellent quality and good price product!

Great source of Omega-3 and fiber. I’ve been using this product for many years. It goes well with everything. I add it to my morning oatmeal, protein smoothie and salad dressing. It’s convenient to use and good to absorb its nutritions because it’s grounded. I like its nutty flavor anyway. I’ll keep using this product for my health.

434cd297-6f52-4aae-8c2d-328dc478fba8
0b506b28-8174-410f-bc15-8d26f36061a3
e78adedb-09ba-4e57-be3e-4b12f0651e8a
ff69554d-4f25-4fee-b51e-19bae11e1dec
Posted on May 3, 2022

I love this product and I use it almost every day - I put 2 Tablespoons in my plain greek yogurt along with some honey. It has reduced my bad cholesterol, lowered my blood pressure and I believe it has even lowered my heart rate. Always check with your doctor first, especially if you have low blood pressure or a low heart rate. Do the research yourself and keep in mind most doctors don't believe in food therapy - they want to prescribe drugs. This ground flaxseed gives your yogurt a little bit of a nutty taste. I have been using this particular product for years and have found it very healthful and beneficial to my health!

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Excellent organic cold milled flaxseed. This product is rich in omega-3 fatty acids (ALA). Flax seeds are a rich source of lignans, which may reduce cancer risk and improve health. Another health benefit of flax seeds is their ability to lower cholesterol levels. A handful of flaxseeds will improve skin condition, help grow shiny curls, and keep your nails healthy. Flaxseeds can be used as a side dish or in pasta, smoothies, and healthy desserts. Recommend!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I've used this brand of Flaxseed for a few years and it has been consistent in quality over that time. I have used other brands in the past and some have been too coarse (size of particles) and inconsistent in taste. Spectrum is both organic, and cold milled. The cold milling preserves much of the food value of the flax as opposed to processing that involves heat. I highly recommend this flax and intend to continue using it as long as I can get it.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I suffer from constipation for as long as I can remember, and ground flaxseed, along with chia seeds, is the only thing that helps on a prolonged period. Adding flaxseed to my chia pudding gives it a nutty taste, and the high fiber makes me feel like I'm on a detox. It is chock-full of omega-3, and may help stabilize blood sugar and reduce cholesterol and blood pressure. I highly recommend everyone to add flax to their diet.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I’ve been using this brand of flaxseed for years and I love it. I keep it in the fridge since where I live gets very hot and humid. It stays fresh for a long time you can add it to just about any dish you like. It has a slight nutty taste so I often add it to oatmeal, yogurt, or even stir fry! If you have a sensitive stomach try to only use a small teaspoon at first or you might upset your stomach. Otherwise it’s great for digestion.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I use this as an egg substitute in most of my vegan baking. I'm so thankful it's available on I-Herb because it's hard to buy flaxseed where I am in Japan. I love that it's organic too! I always order in bulk and store extra bags in the freezer to maintain quality. It's also great in smoothies and overnight oats to up those omega-3s and doesn't have an overpowering taste.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I love that this comes in an easy to use, resealable package. This is the first time I’ve bought flaxseed so I don’t have a comparison but I feel the ingredients are high quality. I use it in smoothies and sprinkle some in my daughters oatmeal, as she is still quite young and has picky tastes, I like that she can benefit from everything here while still eating foods she likes.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

its very good and rich with omega-3, i literally use it with almost everything i eat/drink, oatmeal, granola, smoothies, puddings, salads.. it is really excellent for the overall health, i noticed a difference in my hair and skin. it tastes kind of nutty, its delicious, me and my family love it even my little brother