DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

The soft gels are small, have a nice taste, and are super easy to swallow. The ingredients are great and most important this supplement free of animal ingredients. The product has great quality. Moreover, it contains coconut oil which increases the absorbance of the D3 vitamin. Sure, will buy it again!

11d92daa-4d77-4552-a8e6-bc747c67df58
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Love this Vegan source of D3! I keep purchasing this because I notice the results very quickly and the results last. I think it is because it is not a lanolin based product. I actually bite down on the capsule to get the liquid into my system faster than waiting for it to be digested and the taste is great.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Each winter-spring time I get dark spots on my front teeth which I guess is because of the lack of D3 because every time I constantly drink this vitamin the spots are disappearing! Also, I didn't get sick this winter!! And I think that it is because of this vitamin D3 too as it boosts the immune system!

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

It is quite difficult to find Vitamin D3 in units as high as 5000 IU in Canada. I am grateful for this product since it makes it easy to get my daily dose. Also, the vegan capsules are exactly what I am looking for. The capsules are also tiny and easy to swallow, non of the small chalky feeling like many VitD pills are made of.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Vitamin D that is vegan as ingredient does not come from sheep wool. Great to increase immunity, if you don't have enough sun exposure, or to fight vitamin D deficiency. No particular taste, just easy to swallow pills of small size. Talk to your health specialist about dosage as taking high potency vitamin D is a health risk.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I really like this product , the ingredients are high quality. My only critic would be the lack of Vitamin K2 which is great way to deliver these two essential nutrients to the body. So I take this vegan D3 with my K2 capsules. The price is reasonable for the amount of IU received per dose. 60 soft gels is the largest I have seen for this product, if there is a larger bottle please let me know. The pills are small and easy to swallow. Would recommend for vegans and non vegans.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
1,342

This is the best multivitamin I have use. It works great, I used 1 a day for a week. It work good and then I read the label an it said take 2 a day. Have enough energy to work 12 hrs night shift, just get a little sleepy due the hrs. Still have energy to workout

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Perfect size pills and dosage especially for the winter. I take them every day in winter and every few days in summer as I have access to the sun. They are easy to swallow. My last blood test showed I absorb them well.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I’ve had low Vitamin D levels for years. I started using this brand a year or so ago and my levels were much higher last time I had my labs done. Love that they’re animal-friendly too!