DK

4.7
Based on 1,180 Ratings
Posted on Nov 14, 2022
Wonderful for crepes!

We enjoy most St.Dalfour spreads, this being one of our absolute favorites. On bread and butter, pancakes, pastries etc. My quick ricotta filling for crepes: cold Ricotta (like Galbani best) + raisins, maple syrup, Frontier Naturals Madagascar vanilla to taste. Mix cold ingredients and just fill the crepes (any recipe) and refrigerate. When ready to eat, I top it with just a teaspoon of this spread. St.Dalfour's Cherry Spread and the blueberry one also goes well with it. Or use any of their spreads, really. A quick creamy treat! Place a mint leaf on top and you have nice "Christmas Crepes". Or just spread some on warm or cold crepes (without the ricotta filling) then roll & enjoy!

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I was looking for a cranberry conserve for the holidays and discovered that St. Dalfour had a fruit spread with cranberry & blueberry. This is my new favorite spread. I love that it has no added sugar; the consistency is just right for "cranberry jelly;" the blueberries give it a sweeter taste without detracting from the flavor of the cranberries. It's a small bottle, but a little goes a long way!!

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I love blueberry jam and cranberries so I tried this. It is so good and a bit tart which I was expecting. No added sugar is a plus.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

This recipe is an interesting blend of tart and sweet fruits. It makes an nice change from regular blueberry, which I love, but I like variety to keep things interesting.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

This blueberry fruit spread is absolutely delicious and healthy! Nothing artificial, no preservatives, etc. I'll be ordering a lot more and in different fruit flavors! Fair price. Fast shipping. Highly recommend!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Like all the other St. Dalfour spreads that I've purchased, it is of great quality. The spread is thick, delicious and made with all natural ingredients. I love that it has fruit juices instead of sugar and lemon juice instead of citric acid. No preservatives and NON -GMO.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Delicious combo of cranberry and blueberry! I can't find this product anywhere but iHerb, so I hope they keep stocking it. It's perfect on toasts, waffles and even peanut or almond butter and jam!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Great jam! When I opened the jar, it was solid blueberries, tons of whole fruit in there; can't say enough good things about it.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Amazing! I love all the jams from St. Dalfour. I can’t get cranberry with blueberry fruit spread in my local supermarket so it was great I was able to purchase it from iherb

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Love it! This is one of my favourite brands of jam! I love that I can taste the whole berries and it is still easy to spread on the toast