DK

Based on 2,222 Ratings
1,661
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Always love their jams ! The taste are ! Not too sweet! I guess the ingredients are good quality! But I am not sure if this is good for diet tbh! The size is big enough for me , because I like to have variety of different types of jams in my fridge! I wouldn’t mind if they selling even smaller ones!

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

My favorite brand of jam! The fig flavor one has large pieces of fig in it which is great! The taste is sweet and smooth.İ don't feel any artificial aftertaste. İ prefer to drink it with my tea rather than spread on bread, but it can be used either way!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Best tasting sugar free jam. If you like figs, you’ll like this. No artificial sweetener taste. Kind of expensive but all foods are expensive now. Will purchase again. Jars came in good condition as did the packaging. I’ve not been able to find the different flavors in the shops so iHerb is the best place to order them from. The quality is excellent.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

For those of us that limit our refined sugars, this is a great option! It tastes amazing and has quality ingredients. What’s not to love? I haven’t tried the pineapple, but I recommend every flavor I’ve tried so far, especially the blueberry, peach, and fig. Be aware that the fig spread has large fig pieces, in case you hate that. (I love it)

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I'm a huge fig fan and was happy to find this product on iHerb. The jar is large for St. Dalfour and the flavor, I find, is not overly sweet. On a scone or a piece of toast, it's just right. Get your fig fix with this one. The price is right and the flavor is good.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

this is my favorite spread with fig to make a fig spread that goes on top of the grilled chicken! It is the perfect flavor and consistency! The quality for a fig spread is unmatched and is tasty! The ingredients are top notch. The size is just right and the packaging is lovely.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Not too high on sugar, this would make for a good spread for crisps or bread, or even crepes! Nothing artificial in their ingredients, and their use of fruit juices helps to preserve the flavor and nutritional value of their products. St. Dalfour always delivers on the quality, and they're my favorite brand for jams and jellies!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I had never tried St. Dalfour brand before. I love fig preserves on toast, in yogurt, or with cheese. However, so many of them are very high-priced. St. Dalfour was nicely-priced, and has the perfect consistency: thick and rich without too much sweetness. I have instantly become a fan.