DK

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Bought this for my dad. They're huge! Great large size prunes in a nicely packaged bottle. Highly recommend for top quality prunes. Only one ingredient in the bottle. They taste great, smell delicious and he's benefitted greatly. He's been using this in his daily diet. Totally must include this in everyday life.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I love prunes and I hate that many of them include sulfites. St.Dalfours product is great! It's natural and the only ingredient it has is prunes! I was surprised how moist and juicy they are. It's especially amazing, because the jar doesn't have any water. The only downside is the prunes have pits, but other than they're wonderful! Excellent quality and taste combination!

Posted on May 17, 2022

These are by far the best prunes I have ever tasted -- a new addiction! Unlike dried prunes, I don't have to either cook them (and lose flavor) or re-dislocate my jaw trying to eat them uncooked. Expensive, but worth the price. Having tried both pitted and unpitted, I find the latter more flavorful (and I like to chew on the pit, which makes them last longer).

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

The ingredients here are of the highest quality as one can tell opening the jar ; the taste, the smell the perfect plumped size not all shrivled prunes. The packaging makes it very easy to grab a few and seal for freshness . I use these for a diet healthy snack and prunes help with any bouts constipation. I highly recommend these and also the figs.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I really like the taste of these natural quality prunes, I like the benefit for my diet and good size for eating just by it's self or great to include in baking, I highly recommend using and like the glass jar, does not have much of a smell and package is secure .

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

When we think of prunes we think of old people or some yucky old dried up plum. However plums are delicious and so are these. They are moist and easy to eat and I just bought them on a whim because they were different, and they are really nice. They sell with the pit and without, however with the pit means the fruit was left intact and pure. There were 11 giant prunes in the jar and they are big. I highly recommend this because they are sweet and have no added sugar. You could actually spread these on toast to make your own natural jam

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

As usual, excellent Agen prunes. Unfortunately, I ordered the prunes with pits rather than the pitted prunes. My fault but I can say that they were tastier than the pitted prunes though more expensive on account of the weight of the pits (the total weight was 7OZ, just as for the pitted prunes). 5 stars for taste and quality, less 1 star for the unexpected pits and significantly higher cost/prune.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Bought for my family. My mum really likes it, she says they are sweet and soft, naturally. It's a good brand that I know, and the price is reasonable on sale. The one star missing is because it would be even better without pits of course! I personally like it that the packaging is a glass bottle (not plastic!). We reuse the glass bottles too :}

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Simply the best tasting prunes I've ever tried in my life. I keep them in the fridge after opening the package just in case. Size wise they are quite big.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

St. Dalfour si a wonderful company. Not cheap but the taste is like homage products. The plums have very nice taste and look appealing. Highly recommended!!!