DK

4.7
Based on 1,713 Ratings
1,335
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I love the taste and quality and ingredients of the St. Dalfour Peach spread, especially the chunks of peaches in the spread. I also like there are no preservatives in the spread, and minimal amount of sweetener to make this awesome in sandwiches, especially with peanut butter. Great buy and will be ordering more!

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I love Peach Jam, but it's hard to find a good brand that doesn't taste overly sweetened, acidic, or overly processed. This has actual pieces of Peach in it, and while it isn't sugar free, you don't need to use as much of it, because a little goes a long way, as it actually tastes good! St Dalfour brand is good quality, & good value for the money, too. Being able to find it consistently at iHerb is a blessing, because it's nearly impossible to find at local stores, at a good price, or consistently.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

This has to be the BEST fruit spread that you can buy !!! I love how natural the ingredients are and that there is no added sugar !!! Just good, healthy fruit. And the taste and texture are superb !!! I can feel good about eating this St. Dalfour fruit spread. I tried the 4 fruit variety as well as the strawberry and peach . . . All FANTASTIC !!!!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Always love their jams ! The taste are ! Not too sweet! I guess the ingredients are good quality! But I am not sure if this is good for diet tbh! The size is big enough for me , because I like to have variety of different types of jams in my fridge! I wouldn’t mind if they selling even smaller ones!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This is heaven on earth! Seriously... Look at these ingredients: no sugar and no citric acid, which is produced by the way from black mold and destroys ceruloplasmin - all result in interfering with proper detoxification, liver function, thyroid function and many more. Made in France, as far as food concern, looks like everything made not in the US is better... Found this gem and will be buying it forever :)

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I absolutely love the taste and quality of the St. Dalfour Peach spread, especially the chunks of peaches in the spread. I also like there are no preservatives in the spread, and minimal amount of sweetener to make this awesome in sandwiches, especially with peanut butter. Great buy and will be ordering more!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

For those of us that limit our refined sugars, this is a great option! It tastes amazing and has quality ingredients. What’s not to love? I haven’t tried the pineapple, but I recommend every flavor I’ve tried so far, especially the blueberry, peach, and fig. Be aware that the fig spread has large fig pieces, in case you hate that. (I love it)

Posted on May 19, 2022

It is just a tiny bit runny but the flavor is soooo good. It's a treat and I love it on toast and do not eat it often so I do not worry about the price too much. Seems decent for what you get which is a Quality Spread. I also like that the bottle is wide enough at the top to use a narrow bottle scraper so there is no waste.

I bought these for my Dad. He was doing the Specific Carbohydrate Diet and I guess these were o.k. on that plan so that was a big benefit for him. Anyhow he loved the taste of these high quality jams. The composition of the tasty ingredients in the jam recipe made him want to use these every day. The size of the jar is nice for a single person. It won't go bad before you use it up. I would recommend all of these jams.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

It is sweet and smooth and tastes like peaches. I'm not a big fan of peaches, but it has its moments even for me, and this is probably among the best peach preserves you can get that isn't small batch made. St. Dalfour makes the best fruit spreads, and the only downside is the horrible glass jar it comes in. It is hard to manage because it's long and skinny and there are multiple grooves where the jam gets stuck. If it came in a better jar I'd give it 5 stars.