DK

3,450
icarotwist
Posted on Sep 26, 2022
27,902
Best strawberry spread I've ever had!

This stuff is amazing! I've been eating it on toast every morning for the past week and I'm in love. It's so much better than regular strawberry jam, and it's healthier too, since it has no added sugar! I'm definitely going to be buying more of this!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

it could be the best organic jam in world I love it taste a looot with bread every morning it became lovely part of my breakfast

ffb2cced-fd91-471a-94f6-a8b3ae5ebebd
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I love the St Dalfour brand! It's real jam, with real pieces of fruit. It's not sugar free, but it doesn't have so much sweetener that it spikes my blood sugar. There have been times I ate gluten-free bread, just to have some of the jam on it! Honestly it tastes like something I would make at home, without or hassle of trying to prepare, cook; and can my own preserves. And my husband will eat it too, so it's worth buying it online especially since it's really hard to find in stores at all, much less at a good price; or consistently.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I hadn't tried this brand before, but I purchased their strawberry spread because of the ingredients - only strawberries and juice! It tastes delicious and it's an excellent quality spread. I really enjoy it on English muffins. My husband really likes it too so I expect I'll need to order another jar soon.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

I ordered this for the first time.. first I like that it came in a glass jar! Huge thanks for that, not too strong smell, very tasty jam, i will use it too in baking sweet recipes and see how that goes, also will try it with bread & crackers. size is big, seems to be of good quality that I highly recommend

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This is the most excellent fruit spread I have ever had. First of all I feel good about eating it as the ingredients are so natural and good for the body. Secondly, the taste and texture are superb !!! I enjoy this fruit spread even more than any jams or jellies and it is much better for the body !!! Thank you for such a wonderful product !!!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Not too sweet, I think the blueberry was more famous but I personally liked the strawberry flavor. It doesn't have a lot of chunks that could be unpleasant based on preference. I personally loved that it wasn't too sweet and felt healthy in comparison to many other jams out there.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

This is the best jam I have ever had. It is so delicious and made only with natural ingredients. I have tried others brands that use only fruit juice to sweetened but this is by far the best one because is made with real fruit and the taste is awesome.