DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 14, 2022

This is good in a tea form for increasing breast milk production, lowering blood sugar levels, increasing testosterone, reduces cholesterol and helps lower inflammation. It's a lot of herb, and will last a very long time. I freeze most of mine and store in a glass jar for daily use. Love that it is organic!

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Starwest Botanicals is truly a brand to be trusted! This Fenugreek is high quality and will last you a long time depending on how you use it. I personally think that Fenugreek tastes a lot like maple syrup and I like to use it to make a decoction of it in the evening with a few other hersbs. I love that their packaging is resealable to help keep it fresh.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I've tried several fenugreek brands but this was the on a friend of mine recommended to me, it tastes great, the quality is great, 5/5, I use it everyday together with honey, curcumin, lemon and ginger, it has a refreshing effect ! Didn't have any side effects

b3a0d882-712e-48b9-b420-4dcd2755ca36
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I soak these seeds over night and they spout very quickly refrigerated then eat a spoon full daily for better digestion this brand being organic is very important

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

This product has helped my husband's issues. It's a good tasting tea. Good price. In our area, the health food store was out of it and said they were having a hard time getting it. Really!! IHerb was readily available. Thank you.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I like Starwest products for their quality and that they are organic. I use it mainly for inflammation and lung disorders. (I have sarcordosis) Good for eyes and blood sugar levels.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

This particular seeds my wife ordered for her problem with lack of producing a milk. After using just a week her milk started to flow. It was incredible. Highly recommended. Bennefits and quality are real.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I bought for sprouting. Perhaps I did it wrongly, the seeds stuck together when soaked in water. instead of sprouting, they became more and more slippery after a few days but still not sprouting. I did change water but didn't seem to help.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Our family likes brown rice with a tablespoon of fenugreek herb cooked in with 2 cups of rice. It adds a lovely light maple flavor that's so much nicer than rice alone. And the modest insulin regulation, LDL reduction, and little B-3 kick that comes with it don't hurt, either!