DK
3.8

3.8
Posted on May 3, 2022
Just as planned

Been dealing with henna for years, and this product is of high quality, bright and fine powder. I recommend it mostly for brown hair if you like auburn, blond may be a risky case. Check some recipes to adjust the color and prevent dryness (I personally am used to adding some egg and black tea or coffee). Make sure you use gloves and don’t make the solution too liquid (unless you want a yellowish face or neck). Remember though that henna is a long story and you should be aware that it’s hard to overlay with other dyes, I see it as a committed yet rewarding relationship.

2e917ecb-5587-4977-916f-c0201b270f97
56243537-6e00-4b57-9cba-e1de96b8d148

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Great product, gave exactly the shade of red I was looking for. It started out as a copper red for the first 2 days but the more time I spent in the sun, the darker it turned. It didn’t stain my skin, which was surprising, but it does smell a bit, so I’d recommend putting some tea tree in the mix. I used orange juice as the dye release, as Lemon juice has made my scalp itch. I heard milk can be a good dye release and doesn’t make your hair go dry. Will try for next time. Great product overall

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I am absolutely happy with the quality of this natural product. No bad artificial inclusions, just henna powder! It’s easy to apply and wash put without using shampoo, which helps to keep the color on right after the application. For the bright red tint I mix it with 1 lemon juice and hot rose hip tea (any red-colored herbal tea is good) and keep it for 2 hours on my wavy hair under the plastic wrap and a towel. Being a henna fan already for a decade I strongly recommend you to use the good moisturizing hair mask right after you wash out henna to prevent your hair from drying.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Thanks to the selections of henna on iherb I can always find a good and organic product to use for my hair. The package is a generous size and it works well for my hair. I use essential oils to help with the strong scent. The henna moisturizes my hair and makes it shine.

Posted on May 2, 2022

It s organic and cannot get wrong! i use it to dye my hair , started to have grey hair and henna is the safest option . Don t leave it too long on the scalp though or you ll end up with an itchy one ! It s specifically helpful for oily scalp. I mix it with black tea to play with the shades

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Great quality and okay packaging Some people say the scent is like a farm yard. To me it smells like Alfalfa pellets. Good product for the price. A plus for me is that this product is Organic.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I love it so pure and refined it gives more of a hair mask texture not clumpy at all. Really healthy for the scalp and gives really vibrant colour diff gonna repurchase this

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Very good for my hair. A pleasant reddish color completely covered the gray hair in the root zone. No scalp irritation or allergies, but this is very individual for everyone. I sometimes add cinnamon and ground coffee to change the color.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

The only benefit of this henna, that it is really fine quality and the package is very substantial. Didn't bring much colour or moisture to my hair, sorry to say. Wont buy again. Maybe great for someone else but didn't work for my hair.