DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I ordered this large bag to keep on hand to add to my chai tea blend. It adds a licorice type flavor to anything. You get a lot of product (one pound) for a reasonable price, and these are the seeds out of the star-shaped pod, so I don't have to remove them from the pod. They seem fresh. I trust this brand. Very happy with this product.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Good quality and aromatic herb that has many benefits for when you have a stomach ache. I use it with fennel to make tea and drink it every now and then. It tastes like liquorice. Ideal size and packaging that will last for a while. It had many health benefits. I recommend.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I love these anise seeds. I make a tea with them. I first grind 2 tsp of anise seeds then add 3 cups of water with a cinnamon stick and simmer. Then I juice a lemon, add fresh ginger and some honey. Such a great drink for the throat & chest & detox. Especially with these nasty viruses in the world now.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Finally I have I didn’t find it in all New Zealand only they have the star anise very strong smelling and strong big amount please like 👍

d3f2e68b-d4ad-4645-bf22-e19eb724880a
bc917d53-3213-49d4-9ec3-81ca579862cf
f2b86cf9-dbe9-4091-b579-02b2cb67e80d
Anne
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I was recommended to take this for poor digestion and bloating. I boil a handful of this anise seeds in a pot for about 45min. I drink it all day. The taste is herbal ie not unpleasant at all. It solves my bloating problem which is related to poor digestion. Am all good now. This herb is very useful. The quality of the seeds in the bag is good…very fresh.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I have had a difficult time finding Organic whole Anise and am pleased to have it. It's lovely and will be wonderful in cookies and for tea.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

This is an excellent product, these organic anise seeds are great for gas after meals. I normally mix it with fennel seeds for better results.

vezeris
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I have never tried anise seeds before, I took them to add when baking bread. It is also good to add to mulled wine, it turns out a very tasty winter drink.

Posted on May 30, 2022

fresh and aromatic. So glad I found these as whole Anise seed was challenging to find, let alone organic. I use them in tea and for making anise extract. There's a lot in a bag, so I keep a few months worth out and vacuum seal the rest.