DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 16, 2022
Good

Good for immune boost, the only thing is it has strong smell and you can taste the ‘woody’ flavor of it. Otherwise, this is a good product.

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

I usually buy a different brand but it was out of stock for a long time so I ordered this one. Its more pricy the the one I usually get and the quality is pretty much the same. However I liked the packaging of this one that is resealable. I kept it for future use.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Love this herb, very good to cleanse liver and kidneys. Use it for healing my ligaments as well. I put 1 teaspoon of root in a thermos, pour 0.5 liters of boiling water and leave it overnight. In the morning I filter it and put in refrigerator for a week. Apply compresses for the night on the wrists. I moisten a cotton cloth in 4 layers in an infusion of burdock, squeeze it slightly so that it does not flow, wrap it around the wrist, then wrap it on top with a tea towel folded in two layers, and then an elastic bandage to fix it. I do such compresses at night for about 3 months, it healed my tendons, which I stretched.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Love this tea. Good taste. Take whenever I need to detox

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Great scent, uses for food , great quality, for all ages

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

burdock root is a nice tea I mix it with dandelion for extra benefit for liver and tastes nice alone too.. quality ingredients

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

excellent composition, excellent quality. I like it, I recommend to buy

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Quality is good and clean , package not so good , overall price is gd

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

i didnt finish this in the end, though I normally like this brand.