DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Chinese herds I add 2 tsp in half cup water add a bit of cinnamon powder taste and few drop coconut oil , drink it before sleep

6bf87839-0703-4b1d-90b1-a663df1c5d8a
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Always a preferred brand when buying herbs. Their herbs are really good and doesn’t really age by time or heat as in even if I don’t put it I. The fridge still tastes the same over time. Not my first purchase to this brand and not going to be my last. Definitely recommends!

Posted on May 15, 2022

I add this to my daily smoothie to help with my insulin resistance. This is true or Ceylon cinnamon and is far better than regular cinnamon spice at the grocery store. It's not as spicy but it has more health benefits.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Great price and good quality. It smells lovely and I will buy again when I finish it. I probably won't finish it anytime soon as it is a huge bag

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Excellent tasting quality ingredients that can be added to you diet to benefit oxidative stress and support general health and well-being. Recommend mixing into your daily protein shake

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Good quality organic cinnamon powder. Good value versus the price. It really lasts long if transferred in a good hermetic glass jar and in a cupboard.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

There is a strong cinnamon smell ... I've bought this before and the smell lasted for 2 years. To be that's one of the factors that indicates its of good quality. It's also organic and tastes great on my yogurt or oats.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022
2,829

Nice. Quality, good site and products. I will buy more.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
3,467

Ideal.The package arrived very quickly. The packaging is excellent. Super site and products. I advise.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Excellent quality. On opening the package, the smell is define. However, the combination of the powder + the packaging, makes storing it a little messy so I emptied mine into a glass container, for convenience.