DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 5, 2022
Excellent Organic Curry Powder

A high quality, great tasting mix of spices with exclusively healthy, organic ingredients. Great price for this 1 lb package. Use it in recipes to reap anti inflammatory benefits. I prefer using it in savory dishes. Great product from Starwest Botanicals, a company I trust! Highly recommended! Taste seems to lean more towards Indian...

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

This package will last me a long time. Especially because I don't make curry that often, so that package size is pretty large. I store the curry in the fridge after opening to keep the ingredients fresh. Organic quality and tasty curry overall. Will be buying more for sure. Mix it with your vegetables and add some coconut milk/cream to make an authentic curry!

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Most curry powders contain salt, and often the iodized variety, which doesn't allow you to be able to control the level of spice in relation to salt content. You can use sea salt, Himalayan salt, potassium salt if you need to limit your sodium, etc. This curry powder is economical, good quality, and allows you to adjust the level of spice relative to salt, so it easily gets a 5 star rating from me.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

This has a nice curry taste but it is not very hot so my kids like it better than other curry powders. It blends well and doesn't leave an aftertaste. I love the big size package- keep it in the freezer with a small jar in the spice drawer- economical and eco friendly.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Love this organic curry powder, it’s full of flavor and taste great not very spicy The size of the package is perfect for me, it’s big and enough to use daily in many cooking recipes. For me It would last for 2 years (Please like if this was helpful)

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

LOVE LOVE! I use this to make healthier Japanese style curries (the rue blocks have way too much fat and preservatives). Great taste, but be wary of the salt content! Add the powder, taste, then add your salt. I have over salted a few times, forgetting how much was already in there.

I use this for cooking and mixed in my smoothie.... This organic Curry powder is full of antioxidants with organic herbs ( Organic coriander seed, organic turmeric root, organic cumin seed, sea salt, organic fenugreek seed, organic cayenne, organic ginger root, organic cinnamon, organic cloves and organic nutmeg ) . Turmeric, Coriander, Ginger, Cinnamon, Cloves, Fenugreek -- all these all very beneficial to health.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

If you want pure curry powder , this is great quality!! Can sprinkle on soups, rice balls and stew! Taste is good! I use this in combination with Japanese curry roux. Size of package is big enough to last long time! Can be used in so many recipes. And the spices have good health benefits too.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This is a delicious curry powder! I usually make my curries using individual spices, but this has cut down on time and effort. I like that it is organic too… a surprisingly decent price for a large amount of organic curry powder! There is just a hint of heat in this powder; I would say it’s rather mild on heat (my children enjoy it very much, and one in particular avoids anything with chillies or strong pepper flavours) but big on flavour. One word of advice though — wipe up any spills and splatters when using this, as the turmeric stains. It’s worth it, though :)