DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

The packaging is amazing and tight to keep freshness and so generous, I feel safe using those herbs in my cooking and they are organic, and so well kept! The flavor and aroma when you open Thank you for mentioning the origin of the herbs and the high quality of Starwest Botanicals !!

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

The product is great. I bought it to make a tea and it's perfet. I bought this product because I saw a youtube video that funnel seed tea is good for bloated stomatch. And I think it's effective in my opinion so far. I recommend you to buy this product if you have a problem like me. Also I bought this product because it looks like it has a better package than others. Thanks.

izarina
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Love to make a tea with it. Doing tea for milk supply with fennel fenugreek and anise seeds and love it so much. I think it will be my fav tea for life now, lol. Plus so many benefits

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I trust Starwest. I have never been disappointed by this company. They are meticulous and devoted to quality. And these fennel seeds are no exception. So I would recommend these first above others!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

great product!! recommended . The best product is to buy it now.great product!! recommended . The best product is to buy it now.great product!! recommended . The best product is to buy it now.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

It smells nice. The quality of all herbs I got from iHerb is great. My favorite tea recipe is to boil fennel, cumin and coriander.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Great flavor. You can add this to spaghetti sauce or other recipes and get the flavor of Italian sausage. Especially helpful for meatless meals. Pairs wonderfully with anise.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I just learned the benefits of using fennel seed. I have been using it to make tea and also to cook with it. It makes the food taste great and at the same time helps with my digestion.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This tea is great for indigestion. The taste is pleasant and I drink it every night. I use a tablespoon per cup of hot water and let it steep for 10 to 15 minutes. The quality is great and organic!

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I didn’t use it yet but I tried some things from this brand and were good

a20118c5-14ba-48c4-9fa8-a6fc9e25b345