DK

Posted on Aug 9, 2022
Oh, how I love this product!

These yummy garlic granules are a MUST have in any well-equipped kitchen. It's truly such a time- saver, not to mention the fact that the garlic is free of pesticides! We can't go wrong. I use this quality garlic when I want to add lots of flavor to a stir-fry and to soups and of course, to my super quick tomato sauce, together with sweet onions sauteed in extra-virgin olive oil, a bit of pepperoncini and lots of organic basil too. I always use bio-natur organic tomato puree... just a tip. Garlic is just SO good for us, so, Bon Appétit everyone! :-)

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I much prefer the granules over the poweder form. The powder form tends to clump, but these granules do not. I been using this garlic for over a year and have never had a clumping issue. Great taste and great amount for the price.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I really like to add these to everything I cook. Garlic is good for you and gives an enhanced taste. great value for the price! Don't want to be without. Quality is very good, as it is organic also.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

good quality of organic ingredient; value buy for such big size; strong garlic aroma and the granules are so fine that is good for cooking, strongly recommend it.

Posted on Jan 4, 2021

Love this brand and will always repurchase. I have tried a variety of their items in the 1 lb bag and have always been pleased with the quality, price, and quantity. Will continue to repurchase from them. I wish it was local garlic, or at least North/South American, but that is hard to find in garlic.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I love my garlic granules, will be ordering again and again. True garlic taste, super good on toast and soups.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This garlic granules has a nice fragrant and perfect for cooking. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

love it love it love it!!! will order again, thank you!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Very flavorful granulated Garlic! I love buying innbulk sobI don't run oit! I love this garlic! Thank you!