DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

There are numerous gunpowder tea benefits. This is because the tea holds its nutrients better than others. When it is rolled up in the tiny balls, the tea can hold nutrients and caffeine. Thus, gunpowder tea has higher caffeine levels than other teas. The rolled leaves can keep their taste and properties for over 10 years. I have used the pinhead version of this tea and I am trying this more leafy batch to compare. I have used the pinhead version for years. I really love it.

I keep buying this tea because of its taste ingredient is just one I use it every day sizes OK quality stop serving next level it’s caffeine in it but not too strong I blended even into my cookies I sometimes use it to higher up my frequency the benefit I love it packaging is great

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

It's my favorite tea, a great alternative for someone who couldn't drink coffee but need the energy boost. I have been drinking it for a few years, and it never disappoints, especially in the wintertime. It has a bitter taste, and I like it.

Sarahdh
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I love mixing this with loose black tea. It creates the perfect blend of flavours. You get enough tea for a year of servings so it has great value for money.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Smooth flavor, not bitter in taste, in fact this brews a rich 30 second drink I now enjoy daily. Well done Starwest Botanicals,Organic Gunpowder Green Tea!

Posted on May 26, 2022

The quality of this green tea is perfect, its smell is so nice 👍 It does not taste that much of bitterness (actually it depends on how much you add in a cup)! It really reliefs my stomach so much and feel so good after I drink it!! Love it 😍

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Very pleased with this tea. I use it to make iced tea, and it turns out great every time. Personally I do about 4tbsp for 2L, in cold water for about 16-24 hours.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Good taste, but it feels like it was already used before, need to put a lot to have a taste.. two years ago it was much better.

Posted on Mar 29, 2021

Since I am a green tea lover - I find this particular kind of green tea: 1. Quality processed; 2. That intense delicate bitterness with light hint of acidity - I am looking for in gunpowder teas; 3. Reasonable price (special bargain), generous size, well-sealed pack and really good quality (as tasted) and numerous health benefits (lowers blood pressure, rich in health-improving properties and phytochemicals) - these factors made me to opt for this tea. I would recommend to brew it with the pinch of thyme or lavender from the same manufacturer (for the difference in flavours) - to discover completely different herbal bouqet and enjoy this tea. And this particular sort of green tea has effortlessly made me to give up coffee, just a side effect.

Posted on Mar 18, 2021

I've ordered this tea for the second time. The first pack lasted for almost 1 year. I love that it's organic so I'm sure that the quality is fine. It's also very affordable. You can also order and share the tea with family or friends if you think the pack is too much for you. I did like this and my friends absolutely loved this tea and asked for more.