DK
4.8

4.8
Tiariana
Posted on Dec 12, 2021
Great medicinal qualities! Good product!

This seems good quality, no musty smell which sometimes i ve noticed with dried nettle. Nettle is one of the most loved medicinal herb. And for a reason: it literally helps with almost everything. I use it mainly as a nourishing infusion: 1oz/30g herb, 1quart/1liter water (boiling hot), steep 8hrs. Fantastic to take daily for a couple of months before allergy season if thats a concern for u. Really good for increasing general energy and strength of the body. It helps to clear out infections, inflammation, pathogens and even parasites. Nettle is suitable for basically all humans, dogs, cats, chickens, goats, horses, etc.... Rosalee De La Foret has some great info on nettle for further study!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I don't know what they want me to rate "warmth" means but this is a good wheatgrass powder. It is a good quality and I like it for extra energy during the day. I don't eat a lot of vegetables and this is a super food which is good for my body and overall I just feel better when I put a few teaspoonful s in a glass of water. I just feel better during the day. I have bought other ones that are more expensive but they work the same and other ones that are the same ingredients and benefits but have a nasty aftertaste like peas or something. This gets the job done and doesn't taste too bad.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Nettle tea is amazing for promoting hair growth. When used regularly, it can darken the hair - but that takes a solid two months of everyday use. Please note, you cannot drink nettle tea indefinitely and should takes breaks from it after three or more straight months of use.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Excellent product. I use it to alleviate urticaria and for brain health support. It is an excellent supplement for health purposes. As regards to taste, I add lemon juice or vitamin C powder (and most of the time hibiscus as well) to find a good blend.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

I love nettle! And this product is no exception! I use the bulk green to make a delicious tea that supports bone and female health!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

You can use this to make tea (2-4g) or use table blender and pulverise it into powder, and use caps-m-quick to make your own nettle supplement.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I took nettle to make an infusion to strengthen hair. Then I pour it into a spray bottle and apply it on the scalp. I notice the effect after a month of regular use.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Really love this option for bulk organic nettle. Makes great tea, stays fresh a long time, and is a hefty amount for the price. Mild, herbal taste that I drink every day! It's an easy way to get the benefits of nettle.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I was very pleasantly surprised. I have never ordered Starwest botanical until this order. It looked VERY fresh, well taken care of, not all broken up. I use it in a medicinal tea that I make and will definitely be ordering this again!

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

This product really works and I noticed a different when I used it. The product itself is reliable and does as it says it does. 10/10 recommend