DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 21, 2022
SO fragrant and nourishing!

I rely on this beautiful, fragrant herb as part of my nourishing daily herbal blend of teas, offering so many bio-available minerals and nutrients. Most people don't know how nutrient dense herbs can be! ------------------ Raspberry leaves contain B vitamins, vitamin C & minerals, including potassium, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus and iron, along with antioxidants, which are vital to good health. Raspberry tea is calming, soothing and very mild in flavor. I am so grateful to be able to get this freshness and quality, in bulk, at such a great price on Iherb. Individual tea bags of herbal blends are so pricey and tea bag materials are known to contain plastics. It's ALWAYS better to make our own loose teas! :-)

f05b2ff1-ac7e-4715-b31c-0122bb17c550
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Economical to buy in bulk and makes delicious tea. Sadly bag could do with a ziplock to keep it fresh- have to repack the tea into containers or jars to keep fresh and dry

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Excellent! I purchased this and drank this tea throughout my 3rd pregnancy, and was super happy with the quality! The quantity was also great for the price!!

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I love this raspberry leaves for my tea. It is beneficial for women as it helps with hormones, menstrual cramps and all in all healthy for ladies.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Wow! Purchased for my pregnant wife and we all drank at times. 450g is a very large bag of tea - well worth the money and tastes great.

Posted on Jul 1, 2021

It's very delicious, very similar in taste and smell to normal black tea! Great for after lunch / evening drink as it is caffeine free. Nice with milk too. Not bitter or astringent either. Even without sugar, it's nice. Very big pack which can last long / make many cups as only one teaspoon is needed for a cup

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

So much cheaper than store bought one. I always have to give away a lot to friends because there's so much. Good quality

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Great flavor, was really nice to take during my last trimester of pregnancy!