DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

"I put that stuff on everythang." Haha, but it's true! Rosemary is a great ingredient to add to almost any recipe! I infuse oils with it, add a few sprigs to my morning smoothies, I mean the benefits are endless. If you get cold sores, trust me, put this stuff wherever you can in your diet! I try to consume it on an every day frequency and the taste is so...versatile, that it works! You open the bag and are met with the most luxurious smell. The size is also amazing for the price! Seriously, get it and use it. It's high quality.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Tbh it’s my first time to buy from iherb and I didn’t regret it, my shipment didn’t take long, imagine only 3 days! The packaging was very amazing and the quantity is very big. I used this leaf for my hair as I boil it first, then keeping it for a night to cool down, refrigerating it then using it and noticed it became more healthy. It’s a natural, very high quality and essential oil and I had benefit a lot from it. Plz like my review if you found it helpful 🌸

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I drink it to strengthen my memory. It tastes so good with a pleasant aroma. I used to have fresh ones in my garden and this tastes just like it. Please like if you find it helpful.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Wonderful scent of rosemary, fresh and great for making a refreshing cup of tea. Also nice for making infused oils. Health benefits are numerous with Rosemary. Large quantity that should last a while.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

It smells amazing!! The size is perfect and so is the package and the quality is great !! I use this a lot I love the benefits this has !!!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Great Rosemary I can feel the neurological connections happening When I sip on this tea!!! The fragrance is amazing, Very fresh and sweet. Worth every penny!! The benefits that rosemary brings to the table is priceless in my opinion.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I've been using this to make rosemary tea for hair loss. The price was so much better than trying to purchase individual bottles in stores. My order came quickly and I am very pleased with the quality. I will be a repeat customer for sure

Posted on Oct 4, 2022
2,367

Perfect product. Site for me, definitely. Very like. I recommend to all.

this is do gooood, must give it a try ❤️‍🔥 this is do gooood, must give it a try ❤️‍🔥🌷 flavor is good the size is perfect age package benefit composition frequency sensitive moisturize gentle use the quality is perfect scent hair scalp feel dry care smell refresh relax routine personal concern texture color type skin ingredient nail improvement collagen dermatitis taste folic acid energy niacin flush effect metabolism nervous potency nervous system

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This rosemary turned out to be very fresh, fragrant and delicious. We use it for tea and put it in salad and foods. The quality is very nice. Probably will buy more before the year is up. It’s a big bag!