DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 1, 2021

This is a very good quality dried herb. Buying in large packages saves a lot of money compared to the tiny bottles in the supermarket. I have a very good solution to make sure the flavor stays: I take out enough to use for several weeks. And then seal with my vacuum sealer. As the herb is not exposed to air, it will last for a very long time. Plus, I have a couple of friends that I will share the bulk herbs with.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 9, 2022
1,375

Very happy that I've found this brand here. All their products that I've purchased up to now are high quality. Allways fresh and with great taste. I use lot of herbs in cooking for my family as we do not like too much salt. The package is big and is enough time. I like thyme in meat loafs or meat balls, with Italian dishes, add it when cooking/backing fish, I like it even in omlete! Thyme is a staple in my kitchen as I add in as many recepies as I like and I use it frequently!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I often buy Starwest herbs. I have found them to be excellent quality. The thyme is very aromatic. I keep it in a mason jar and it lasts for a very long time. It is especially great in soups (especially in combination with other herbs in pea soup!). I have also used it in Thanksgiving stuffing and it is an essential ingredient in a vegan version of scrapple that I like to make. Thyme and lemon are also a good combination in cookies. Thyme also has many medicinal properties (such as thyme tea or a thyme gargle for a sore throat), so it is a good thing to have around.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Why buy herbs in small increments instead of in bulk? I ask myself that question all the time. So whenever possible now, that is what I do. I cook all the time and nothing makes home cooking harder than reaching for an herb to find you don't have enough or are out all together. Plus, bulk buying is a cost saving option and organic herbs are a healthy way to add savory options to your diet. Organic quality herbs are best bought in bulk.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Very fragrant and good quality thyme, tastes really good and can be used as a herb normally to cook and eat with, or as a tea. Tastes really good.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I only order organic herbs and I am glad that iherb carries a variety of them in big packets! The herb keeps well in the fridge after opening.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This is a MASSIVE bag! Great scent, but there are a few more stems than I would prefer. Either way, it's been my go to for ages. Love this dried thyme!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

It can slow blood clotting and has so many other health benefits! I mix it to my taste with regular tea (usually I drink roibos). The aroma is delicious! And it goes well with fish!

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

The price is right and the amount is a lot. I use it in my cooking as a spice. It is good for our health.