DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Great taste and quality. Not too overpowering and pleasantly "oaty". No clumping in the bag and mixes easily with liquids. I use this with spirulina, acai, and fruit to make my own "green smoothies". Great way to get a health boost and way cheaper than most pre-blended powder green smoothie mixes.

Adding it in is so convenient and wheatgrass provides pretty much every single vitamin and mineral and hundreds of health benefits. Comes in a huge bag that will last you a long time. If this review was useful please like :)

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

I have a great experience with this product, which tastes like green tea. I'm on a ketogenic diet and having a glass of morning empty stomach wheatgrass drink would benefit me by balancing the pH on my body and improving my digestive system. I mix up 1.5g powder with 150ml warmwater consume it with empty stomach then within 10 mins would release some gas ( meaning to say my colon is moving), within 2 hrs definitely go to toilet. It really helps me a lot since I started a ketogenic diet and had a few weeks of constipation.

85ee05f1-4f78-4959-bca7-9c677b09131b
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I do not recommend this product. I have used other wheat grass brands before and actually noticed a difference in controlling spring allergies. This product does nothing for me. Then, upon looking at the label more carefully, I was horrified to see that the product is actually farmed in China AND it "may" contain lead. This is unacceptable!

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

it's alright, didn't notice any changes or improvement in my gut or overall health. Taste is to be expected! Would be good to mix it with juice instead of by itself.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I did not know it is so good for health! This powder has like grass flavor. I mixed 2gr powder in glass of water with spoon- very easy. Good for drinking without any juice. So it is good for my keto diet. I am gonna to order second one. Plus very cheap!

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Starwest Botanicals makes great quality products, but I’m not so sure about this one in particular. I was eaing this for a few days and at the same time started feeling strangely ‘off’ like I hand the veen sleeping well and felt kind of weak and tired. Is wheatgrass supposed to be a superfood? I thought so, but after noticing a coincidence between my less-than-wonderful feeling and consuming this, I googled side effects of wheatgrass and discovered it can possibly be high in LEAD! yes, lead. Also, the packaging isn’t so great, as when closing the bag, it’s impossible to not get a green powder cloud that shoots up and out. You need to put it in a container that closes tightly.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I will take this divine product again, it helps a lot, I recommend.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Great price great quality, great product. Excellent for smoothies and instant coffee, part of the greens daily routine.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Great product. Good bulk price. I put it in my smoothie