DK

4.8
Based on 5,272 Ratings
4,489
Posted on May 12, 2022

I order this for my kitchen always cook with this curcumin very safe tonuse very organic ingredients are safe quality is very nice for price. It's a very good antioxidants. They can work a bit on the package because it does not close well when it opens. Good for all inflammation

62186a1e-f250-4171-83ff-b17e194bdcf1
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

The smell and taste of the product is the actual ingredient... The quality of the product is very reach ☺️🙂... The most effective way to take turmeric is with a liquid, such as in liquid shot form or even blended within a drink or smoothie.You can also add in your cooking recipes 😃.. Turmeric powder is a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. So it helps with joint pain and you can see improvements while consuming it.🥰

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Tumeric by the bag is probably the most cost effective way to get your tumeric (other than personally sourcing it from India for pennies...yet that's a bit more complicated lol). I put this in smoothies with some ground black pepper and its a healthy ibuprofen (turmeric is naturally anti-inflammatory) that heals over time instead of shredding your gut like what ibuprofen and acetaminophen did to me a few years ago...honestly incorporate the good herbs and root vegetables that God gave us naturally! There is life in good design :) Quality product.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I am very happy with the content of the product. After using it for a while I see a reduction in my inflammation. Joints are less painful and improvement of mobility. You will benefit from adding some Pepperine which than results in better absorption. I think it is a quality product. Well packaged, even so a little more info of the ingredients would be nice especailly regarding the curcumin %. The Taste is relative since everyone is different.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022
6,774

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

As good of a "received as promised" product as any. A full pound of Turmeric powder that I can measure off myself and add to my protein shakes is fantastic. I have found a decreased amount of inflammation in my system, as well improved cognitive function after taking this product. The taste is slightly strong, but that leads me to believe it's the real deal. It ain't supposed to taste great, right? For my age (49), I am keenly aware of my need for upping my antioxidants ... and the studies show the benefits of turmeric, for which I am truly satisfied with this product!

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

The quality is good, and the package size is big. The ingredient is organic and natural. I like using it for marinating meat which makes the taste better and it is good for health since it is an antioxidant can reduce inflammation of our body which in turn can improve the cognitive function of our brain. So, we should take it everyday.