DK

4.5
Based on 2,337 Ratings
1,670
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I like bergamot and so I ordered this one Double bergamot to try And I like it.The smell is good and not chemical and cheap as others tea have. The taste is bitter and strong as I like I take it at my work as it easy to make tea in teabags at office. In cold winter this is what you need👌

c4f58e5f-babe-4142-9cf5-446368cc0d33
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

The taste of this tea is delicious! I like that this tea is made out of simple and natural ingredients! It's refreshing taste helps me wake up in the morning and keeps me energetic throughout the day. I've tried a lot of tea brands before and this brand is one of my favourite teas I have ever tried!

229f66aa-8236-4195-b5cf-afedb94230f0
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I have tried several brands Earl Grey tea and found the bergamot flavor was never strong enough. Stash Double Bergamot is the answer! This is yummy, strong bergamot, and the black tea is mellow and not bitter (unless you steep it too long). Use just below boiling water and steep 2-3 minutes. So good!

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

This one was a good quality and rich ingredients tea,the package was in a nice condition,the taste is my favorite,I used it may 36 times,as ine bag was enough for 2 use,it was a nice blend of tea and bergamot,benefit- it calmed me ,there is no serving size

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Excellent tea with lots of healthy ingredients bringing it to a quality product when you are feeling the under weather. Loved the taste of ginger that soothes your throat. Loved the size and it’s convenient packaging. You will love the benefits you will get from it. Perfect blend. Loved the less caffeine aspect.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Quality and Excellent Ingredient and Greate Taste, aroma when i.open the Box, its Amazing Use Size Package Benefit Tea Blend amd Free Caffeine Serving Frequency, i really love it, will buy it again for sure. Thank you so much Seller. Stay safe and God bless, more sales to come. Love Yah! <3 <3 <3

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Earl Grey is my favourite tea and this one with the double bergamot is just wonderful! Too many Earl Greys have a very weak bergamot taste, but here the citrus taste with the extra bergamot oil is very distinct and refreshing! All Stash teas come beautifully packaged with each teabag individually wrapped. When you open the wrapper, the fragrance of the natural bergamot oil is immediately released, and a delightful cup of tea follows! Such good quality ingredients of blended black tea and bergamot oil, and at such a great price. Will be back for this and also try all Stash teas.