DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I like this tea. I drink it daily. It has enough caffeine per serving for me to wake up daily. The quality ingredients are in an easy to use one serving sized package. The taste is the best part of this tea blend. I frequently enjoy two mugs of tea per day.

25e3ee6a-5c2a-49b3-889c-0400bd8ed83b
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

The ingredients is safe for a healthy diet the taste omg guys its like you’re drinking perfume and the green tea in it taste super good it was my first purchase and I would definitely buy it again whenever i buy from i herb i love the packaging its super cute and nice to serve it

b0292479-26a7-45d1-a82c-df7e91c3b878
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Excellent tea with lots of healthy ingredients bringing it to a quality product when you are feeling the under weather. Loved the taste of jasmine that soothes your throat. Loved the size and it’s convenient packaging. You will love the benefits you will get from it. Perfect blend. Loved the less caffeine aspect.

affae9c3-7648-4bc8-9254-c3271da00c4f
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

top quality team, I love the Moroccan mint ingredients, it taste very natural, I use it daily at home or at work, size is good, 20 pieces inside the pack, good packaging, it has lots of benefits other than normal tea, a great blend, no caffeine, I serve frequently at least twice a day

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Posted on May 4, 2022

I often mix a Jasmine tea with regular black tea and will also brew a cup of just Jasmine sometimes. Stash has always crafted good teas and this Jasmine is better than most. The taste is quite pleasing -- no "off-taste" here! A lovely tea for an afternoon pick-me-up.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Love this tea keeps my immune system rocking!!! I drink 13 cups a day I stated drinking this tea when I was in the hospital in 2008 Dr. told me it would help me heal and boost my antioxidants. Boy was he right I am 65 and I still mow my own grass and grow a garden year round and I have no health problems and so thankful they still make this tea the quality of this tea it top notch they use the best premium ingredients Best thing that ever happened to me Thank you Dr. Z (:

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I love stash tea Flavours! This jasmine green tea is familiar to me, as it tastes exactly like the Chinese tea I order at yum Cha restaurants. Love the soothing tea when I have Chinese food. Takes away the greasy tastes when you have fried food. Subtle floral scent. Not too strong. One tea bag gives me two mugs.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I had never tried this tea blend. What a refreshing tea. I am looking forward to spring and summer when I will make it as iced tea. Always impressed with STASH teas. The box size allows one to try a tea without ending up with abundance if it is not a favorite. But it is now on my favorite list. I will buy this again.