DK

4.6
Based on 1,443 Ratings
1,073
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Description Estd 1972 Non GMO Project Verified Open to Bring Your Taste Buds to Life Open. Sip. Smile. Repeat. Kosher Parve Certified B Corporation A radiant herbal infusion of tart hibiscus, lemongrass, and raspberries. - Herbal Tea - The brilliant red color of this vibrant, juicy tea will enchant both your eyes and your taste buds. A tantalizing blend of hibiscus, rosehip, orange peel, lemongrass, and fresh raspberry flavor that is wonderful either hot or iced. Explore - Our - World of Tea Welcome to our world of tea. We know tea is your catalyst for strength, comfort, energy, and moments of serenity-it is for us too. That's why it's our life's work to share the joy of tea with the world. We believe tea should do more than just satisfy-it should take you on a flavorful journey. Tea is in our soul, and we exist to share that bliss with you in every cup. We aren't just makers of tea, we're tea people.

29409331-96e6-472c-aae3-63f10d90813f
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Stash makes great-quality tea! I especially like the peppermint flavor. It's caffeine free and has a rich, minty taste. You can make it into iced tea in summer, too! You get 20 bags of tea in each box, so it's a good deal. The tea makes me feel happy and alert, too!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
3,113

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

We love the delicious peppermint taste of this tea. It’s great to drink on a cold day or when you have a little tummy ache, since peppermint is soothing for the stomach. Definitely the best tasting peppermint tea out there! We also like that the tea bags each come in individual use serving packets, so they’re convenient to throw in a purse or bag for on-the-go tea making!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

As we know all teas aren't created equally and some lower priced teas can sometimes make you g.o. But not stash teas. I love that the quality isn't trash and it's always offered at a great price. This one in particular is great for a midday sip. Plus You can actually taste the flavor which is always a plus.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Peppermint tea is one of my favorite teas. It has multiple benefits like better sleep, mood, etc. The taste of the tea is good and the same with aroma. I usually have one cup with one tea bag in the evening. A good tea blend without caffeine and high-quality ingredients

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Delicious and soothing tea! It has helped with mild stomach upset and with giving some relief to sinus congestion and mild headaches. We always feel better after a hot cup of this tea. I'm not in the medical field, this is only anecdotal to my own and my partner's experience.