DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on May 5, 2022

Started talking chlorella after my hemoglobin level dropped. chlorella is a microscopic freshwater single-cell green algae made up of approximately 60% protein. These SUN-brand tablets contain amino acids, chlorophyll (responsible for the green colour), folic acid, niacin, biotin, phosphorus, iron, potassium, manganese and various vitamins A, D, K and B group. Chlorella is most often used as an aid to removing toxic metals from the body which may have been ingested via the lungs or more commonly, through food such as fish from polluted waters. Other common claims are that it strengthens immune function in general and can combat the ageing process.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Sun Chlorella is one the best brand with its old history. The only setback is its high price. I bought it during sales, but should buy more to keep. Other brands are catching up with their new broken cell wall technology so hopefully the Sun Chlorella seller can give more sales.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I bought this to add some antioxidant superfood to my diet regimen as I do not really consume vegetables on a daily basis. I love the quality of the ingredients for the price as it is packed full of antioxidants which are very beneficial to health. This bottle lasted me months so it was amazing value for money.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I was a bit scared since some people seem to react to chlorella but I had no side effects. I have way more energy, and helps you be regular(toilet wise), it also helps if you constantly need to pee during the night. I will continue to purchase from Sun chlorella since I believe they are the most trustworthy.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

As far as I'm concerned this is the gold standard in chorella supplements. It's been around for a very long time and the product recommended for 4 decades by the late great Dr. Bernard Jensen, one of the pioneers who brought this supplement to the attention of Western alternative medicine. It is still made in Japan by a multi-generational family from the finest ingredients. Even the packaging is impressively sturdy & high quality.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This is by far the best Chlorella I've tried! I can feel immediate changes (less aches and pains) and love how there is no capsule - it's just straight up compressed Chlorella.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Very high quality, works great as a binder for detoxing. I've been taking this regularly for a long time and have noticed a significant improvement in my health.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I've been using this brand on/off for several years. It's reliable and readily available. I've tried other brands here and there but always come back to this one.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Great quality! Ingredients are clean . Size of the pill is a bit big and you have to take 6 pills per day which i found too much . But overall i liked it!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This chlorella is rare, it’s the only one I have used that doesn’t cause any digestive discomfort on the contrary of the other brands, the only downside of it is that it is very expensive