DK

4.8
Based on 2,115 Ratings
1,748
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I have had a transplant and because of my anti-rejection medications, I have a severe Magnesium deficiency. I need to take 2500mg daily to supplement my diet and these are the best amount for the price. They also help with sleep, muscle spasms, and hormones. Magnesium is an essential mineral. These have superb ingredients and quality. The packaging was also perfect!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I take Magnesium regularly due to having a health condition that causes me to be low. I know if I'm not taking enough, or if a brand isn't working as well for me, because my leg-cramps and constipation quickly return. That has not happened since starting these, so they're working well for me. Note that there's different forms of Magnesium, this one being Oxide, so if you're new to the supplement I suggest researching them to consider which one(s) would be best for you and your needs (there are complexes available, as well).

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Bought this magnesium since my regular magnesium supplement from Life Extension was out of stock. Pleasantly suprised. Can feel the benefit to relax my muscles from all the accumulated tension of the day. However I do take more than one tablet once in a while if I feel that I need more than the suggested dose. Great quality so I may alternate between the two brands.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I have been having trouble sleeping for several years. A friend suggested Magnesium and after doing some research decided to try it. I really noticed the difference in sleeping better but it took about 2 weeks to take full effect, some say it takes just a few days. Definitely worth it. I also tried the powder form but even when mixed well it feels like sand in the water/drink. This pill form is much more convenient to take before bed.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Excellent product and i am happy with it . thanks . i like and want pay again and again this product . it help me with my health . i use it every day . easy to use and easy to open and easy to get my 100% good health . very thanks for this product .

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Since I'm using this, I don't have muscle cramps and constipation anymore so it has lots of benefits. I sleep better and I can focus better. Pil's size is swallowable too. The quality of this pill is also good and this amount of magnesium is sufficient for me. The packaging is very good.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I have been taking magnesium supplements for years, and this is the only brand that really works for me. I've tried all different other kinds of brands and different types of magnesium and none of them work like this one. I've read that magnesium oxide is not easily absorbable, but my body seems to be utilizing it just fine.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I have to take a lot of magnesium for various health reasons and in the country I live I haven’t been able to find such a high dosage. I will definitely buy again would 100% recommend. The pills are much smaller than the average high dosage magnesium pills which is also a great plus because the ones I used prior to these always hurt a lot and gave me a very unpleasant feeling in my throat. These I swallow without any issues whatsoever. That is a big plus for me on this product!

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Magnesium good quality, can be taken during 6 months at very affordable price. I'm taking magnesium for anxiety and I feel more calm and with always a great energy. I highly recommend magnesium to anyone who wants to fight anxiety naturally!

4dcffcd5-9227-43bd-914c-7bf754206245