DK

12,629
2,999
1,505
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This vitamin E oil is so good, I use it on its own as well as mixing it with other oils and essential oils mostly for body care, but coyld be used and benefit face care too. It does help to moisturize and nourish the skin. Nice for sensitive skin too. I like the quality and will restock.

3f0611c3-60f4-4928-8eff-b70513a9a8bf

كمية كبير وسعر ممتاز اشترو فتره العروض وكذا افضل دايم يسون عروض عليه 👌🏼👌🏼 فقط للجسم هذا ‏Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!

2dfa95dd-82e0-435f-a635-981211f4b68f
05d58fc3-f291-4290-80dd-55a0c0949dd2
cdcfce9f-ea38-4b7c-9c63-1a736a9ce7dc
b6dff365-c8d2-4e6a-b7e4-201a57bbf3bd
92bbafb6-cb7b-4850-9b3f-448f3ad81ad2
Posted on Jul 30, 2022
5,379

One of my favorite products! I’m so happy that I could but this again! Finally they create the 3 dollar shipping to Brazil and the borders are not taxing as much as they use to! It’s very sticky if you apply directly to your skin, but if you mix with oil, or use it as a preservative for you diy cosmetics, it’s will work amazing! On this picture I mixed with apricot oil and the result was awesome on my skin and face. Please like my comment

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Friends, if you like a product, rate it right.. If you drop a star, they will cut the product. Do not be afraid. They will not raise the price. Rate 5 stars to know what products are needed and increase their production quantity. Press Yes to raise the comment and everyone will notice this unintended mistake: (Oh friends, if you like a product, rate it right.. If you drop a star, they will cut the product. Do not be afraid, they will not raise the price. Rate 5 stars to know what products are needed and increase their production quantity. Press Yes to raise the comment Everyone is aware of this unintended error: (

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

The scent is great, I use it after shower . The quality is sooo good , the size is amazing , package is great , and it moisture very well, my skin is sensitive . Texture is very smooth, it has great benefit , I use it in winter season . It’s very gentle. Frequent and composing.

0d02d3c5-8223-4b97-9207-3d7b1b3f6c12
Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Bit sticky but nice on skin and it helped to moisturize my skin. It provides good nourishment and was good for my sensitive skin. Will definitely order again. Packaging was good and shipping was quick. Quality and service is excellent on iherb The product doesn’t have strong smell so which is good.

0a81a881-2da2-4c61-b6dd-5f114476e77d
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Its really nice and very smoooooooooooooooth 😍😍 the quality really nice the size enough its removed the age lines packaging was amazing its very benefits and composition really good coverage really nice the color correct texture amazing concern greta its for used everyday scent amazing. Its nourishment and moisturizer and very sensitive it has essential oil

3c1f562d-7e91-4658-b8f2-1b05a9a58c39
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I use this for everything, I mix it with a carrier oil for an overnight facemask, which is great for moisture and also its wonderful for sunburn! So nourishing for your skin. I have also been using it in my hair with a carrier oil for overnight masks. Like all oil on your skin don't go out into the sun with it as you will burn easily. The oil itself it great for healing cuts or acne, just pop a bit on overnight or during the day for a few hours without touching it. It has so many benefits and uses that I am on my 4th bottle, my partner and I both have one in our bedside table for whenever we need it.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I love this product. I use it mostly as an ingredient for my DIY face wash (together with clay, turmeric, glycerin, and Aloe juice which I also bought from iHerb). This high-quality mix of natural ingredients gave me a more moisturized, nourished skin and smaller pores. The dosage is basically up to you, just make sure your mix isn't too dry to be spread on your face then you let it dry a few minutes before you wash it.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022
1,496

Amazing. Just great. Favorite product and site. Delivery is fast and high quality. People often ask where I order from. I recommend this site to everyone. I advise everyone.