DK

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

This Multivitamin is excellent. I always had fragile nails and after using this in a less than a month I got my nails stronger than ever! Bad thing about this multivitamin is the SIZE! I can barely swallow it and on my photo you can see the size and compared with another regular size pill. I take one after the meal, because one time I took it on empty stomach in the morning with the juice and after 15 min I throw up everything, so don't do that, it's a bad idea. Anyway, I totally recommend it and I will definitely buy more, because inside one pill you have everything that you need (except iron ofc) :)

c05c96d3-0e5a-4a4d-970b-3e095ce920c2
27fb4624-b8eb-4ae1-983f-fefb6c1c2723
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

If you don't believe me, try it! Compare the nutrients on this label to your current multi, you may be shocked at what you HAVEN'T bern getting in your multi! I've been taking this for years, it was recommended to me by a Naturopath Doctor over 5 years ago. People I know who try it feel a difference within a few days. Great pricing on iHerb too!

Posted on May 3, 2022

The quality is great with an amazing blend of unique ideal super ingredients like rutin, black pepper, quercitin and chaste berry, just to name a few. I like how the large size can last for 3 months since it’s just one a day. My only complaint is the taste, which is like a combination of house paint and 70s-80s pasty multivitamins. Other than that, it’s great!

177538ac-d56c-4ba3-b539-c1b73147ea8a
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

One of the reasons I’ve ordered these vitamins for the simple fact it’s only one per day. What a pleasure with all the other medication’s I have to take. I just started this week on them so I will give her the details later but so far so good. And the price is excellent.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I used the immune support pack before and helped me a lot with extreme water retention and boost my metabolism which stack. This one works the same but it's a more potent formula and I need to take only one capsule per day. Plus has a more powerful herbal blend in addition to all the necessary nutrients.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I love the composition of these vitamins. I was looking for iron-free (as iron+calcium+zinc is not a great idea) high-potency 1-pill-a-day vitamins that are easy on my stomach. So far, so good, no side effects. Also, I am a vegetarian and I am happy that these vitamins suit my diet. However, not sure they are okay for vegan folks.

Not too bad. The taste is a little off putting and the pill is rather large which makes it difficult to swallow at times. I am thrilled about it being iron-free though. That is hard to find these days. I take one daily and so far they seem to be working well. No, strong side effects or anything to be worried about. Just be careful swallowing and be sure to eat something beforehand. Pills this size always tend to upset my stomach if I forget to eat before taking one. :)

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

This item is very convenient to take since it's supposed to be once daily. However, sometimes it can be a bit tricky to swallow, so make sure that you drink with plenty of water or other fluids. The formulation is targeted for women for it feels good to have all the supplements packaged in one go. You can also take this with other supplements but I doubt that's necessary. After taking this for awhile, it feels really good and more well in general. Good quality too.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I bought it for my mother in law for her b-day, I think it has great ingredient list, very broad. The thing that caught my attention is that not only it has minerals, but also herbs. Very interesting!

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

This is BY FAR the very BEST women's multivitamin on the market. Just 1 pill per day eliminates the need to take about 6 of another good brand!!! You WILL feel the difference in your health with this brand.