DK

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

The product contain all the important and essential vitamins and minerals. Why take so many different type or tablet when I can just take this. Size of the tablet is easy to swallow. Recommended for people of age 35 and above. Take 1 tablet daily. They're loaded with nutrients, called antioxidants, that are good for you.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Size: the tablets are big, but not hard to swallow. Easy to pass. Daily: I didn't read carefully, but as soon as I got it I realized I needed to take 6 tablets in a day. Not dread inducing though. Like previously stated, not hard to pass. Effect: I do have more energy, and I have noticed that I don't feel ill after taking them. Maybe, not for everyone, but I usually feel sick after taking lots of vitamins. This one I'm mostly ok and feel no negative side-effects. Taste: slightly acidic, has that taste vitamins have, but not disgusting. smell: strong and lingering. quality: overall, satisfied with the vitamins. I do feel like I'm taking better care of my body in terms of what I personally have been missing from my daily nutrition.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Chose this blend as it covers all my needs of a multivitamin. Since the dosage is quite high for a person with no serious deficiency, just need to take 2 tablets once per day. Like the fact that it's low on Vitamin A as high dosage is link to lung cancer for smoker/ex-smoker. Since we are breathing in much polluted air these days, don't take the risk. A good dosage of niacin is good for skin. Vitamin B12 is methylcobalamin which is natural and easily absorb rather than cyanocobalamin which is synthetic and cheaper form. Furthermore, it's combined with organic herbs. It's affordable.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Its a healthy balance of all the nutrients and vitamins for women without needing to add on too many other supplements. Very happy with this brand.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

A mix of the most important vitamins. I just started to take it, easily digestible, no back taste. I also like that it doesn't contain iron.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I'm happy with the fast shipping and the price was just right for this product that gives you everything. After taking these for the first time, I'm just concerned about one problem. is that my urine is a very bright yellow color. has anyone experienced this? but other than that I have no other problem.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

excellent iron free vitamins that i take on a daily basis, I am in my mid 30s and I feel very energetic after taking these pills.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

This is a must in my daily take of supplements! This boosts my energy and moods. My period cramps has also reduced significantly after taking this! I'm waiting for it to be in stock again.

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

I saw this product review on a youtube channel that has over 970,000 subscribers, a pharmacist in Korea. I got this for my husband who doesn't take any supplements. In 3 days he stopped eating sweets, carbs such as noodles and rice. 1 week later some nights he would skip dinners. He takes it morning and night 2 each. I am recommending it to all of my sisters and friends. I never thought that a multivitamin works this good. I am so happy that i found it. Since then i shop moatly at I herbs. Thank you. I sent 1 to my niece, 2 to my sisters. I am buying one for my 67 year old friend today.

4cfa3628-5a90-42ae-96af-b4c67667d183