DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 31, 2021
A repeat purchase

As someone who eats no animal products, and being over 65, I need to supplement my very healthy diet with Vitamin B12. But which B12? Having researched dosage and type I chose this product because it met the daily required dosage, is taken sublingually , which means it is absorbed better and quicker, and being small in size is convenient to take. While there is another tissue-ready type of B12 (methylcobalamin) produced by this company which many many people prefer - and indeed it may be better, particularly for some individuals - I have chosen to go with this type the cyanocobalamin due to the number of scientific studies which prove it's efficacy. My husband (over 65) and daughter (vegan) also are taking this product. The cost of this B12 is also very reasonable.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

SuperiorSource products are fantastic. The B-12 is very bio-available. The Zinc micro-lingual from SuperiorSource is also a family favorite.

Posted on Feb 9, 2021

I suffer from vitamin deficiencies and the doctor said to take B-12 and they are so much more cost effective here then at a chemist/drug store and U am feeling much better than I was before, will definitely be reordering and highly recommend them if you need to boost your own vitamin intake

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Reliable ingredients and easy small size to take, just pop under your tongue. A good quality product.

Posted on May 10, 2022

These are great for folks who cannot ingest B12 via intestines. I've used it for 12+ years, wouldn't use a different product.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Works really well with the other supplements I take. Easy to dosage, neatly minimized package.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I love how this little red dot just melts under the tongue and doesn’t taste like anything. It’s the best b12 supplement I’ve tried

Posted on Jan 23, 2021

GMO Free No Shot MicroLingual Instant Dissolve Tablets Dietary Supplement Our Instant Dissolve MicroLingual Tablets may be small but they are full potency! Typical tablets and capsules need to be swallowed and are inefficiently absorbed in the digestive system. MicroLingual tablets dissolve immediately under the tongue heading straight into the body. Our proprietary hydrodrying process results in fewer inactive binders and fillers and a higher ratio of nutritional ingredients—hence the small size. They efficiently provide your body with the nutrients you need right now. "Less is More"

Posted on Dec 7, 2020

This B12 is so easy to use, and is much better than having painful injections. I use it every day, and my levels are above normal. Also helps with sleeping, which is a bonus.

Posted on May 29, 2022

IT seems good, can't really tell, I hope it is effective