DK

4.9
Based on 5,885 Ratings
5,387
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Excellent easy to take vitamin D without bad taste or swallowing pills. Great way to support immune, bone health during those months when there is less sun. I like the packaging. Microlinguals come in a bottle with a twist turn lid to keep them dry. I like that it's 5000 IU per dose which is great daily support for those with deficiency.

I buy it for my kids. I take the 10,000, also from Superior Source. I did a long research, trust me, up to date, this is the cleanest vitamin d in I herb. My D levels improved a lot, at no time with this product. a good dose for everyday use. easy micro lingual dissolve tablets. Just pop under da' tongue and you are done. If you like my comment, please hit like :)

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

The size of each tablet is pretty small, easy absorption under tongue. Taste is OK. Dosage is 1 per day or subject to your need. If you are rare go outside or under sun, probably take D3 can help you improve D3 deficiency ...improve immunity, calcium absorption (good for your bone).

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I take 5000 per day of D3. My doctor approved it. We don't get enough sunshine and Cut D3 is excellent for anyone who is has low D3. Have doctor do lab work first. It also helps to keep Covid away with small amount of zinc. Haven't had a cold in years. D3 helps.

LianaLuna
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

This is high quality vitamin D 3 in dosage 125 mcg. Lingual tablets are very small size and it’s so easy and comfortable to take it. This supplement is excellent for absorption. This is high quality supplement. Vitamin D is so important for bone quality. And immunity at all. I take it once a day. Thank you for the best price.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Great price for a microlingual product. Dissolves easily, tastes fine and well absorbed. Excellent for those who can't swallow. Effective at keeping vitamin D levels at a good level in someone with serious deficieny. Taking this every other day along with a liquid vitamin D and blood tests show it is working well, better than the stuff the doctor prescribed.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I've purchased these previously. After a few failed attempts to raise my vit D levels using prescribed D3 from my GP I've decided to try these. So far so good. They are easy to take with pleasant taste but the main thing is the absorption is better than i experienced with any other product on the market. Will purchase again!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This is my favorite vitamin D. It’s easy to dissolve in mouth, absorption is fast so the effect of covering deficiency is quick. Quality of ingredients is very good. Has great benefits - improves immunity, helps bone health. Size of the package is quite big - will be enough for a long time.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I just love this vitamin D cause it's not going to stomach and is very friendly to liver since it instantly goes straight to the blood flow if you put it under ur lips. Super effective and tasty. Highly recommended also because it has no sugar but stevia instead.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I like that with a lack of sun here with a deficiency of natural vitamin D , these dissolve and absorb quickly ! the taste is pleasant and the quality is good for my immunity. package size is enough for at least two months. the dosage is right amount. I recommend for those who don't like to swallow pills.