DK

4.9
Based on 3,695 Ratings
3,458
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

These are excellent. So easy to take -they dissolve very quickly under the tongue. No taste to bother you. You can alter the daily dose that you're taking by adding or subtracting one or more of these little pills to suit your needs. Price is good. Will be sticking with this brand.

Posted on May 24, 2022

My son takes these during winter when there's very little sun. Vitamin D is so important for immunity. He prefers dissolvable tablets and doesn't mind the taste. Ingredients, quality and absorption seem good. He is still young, but is good for bone health. Dosage of only 1,000 IU is small, but my son goes outside a lot.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Usually Vitamin D requires some oil for absorption. So sublingual is very convenient. Can be taken by itself. One pill for kids and 2 for adults. Should take K2 (MK-4) and magnesium too. Vitamin D helps body absorb calcium to blood. Vitamin K helps calcium go from blood to body, otherwise might lead to calcification of arteries. Most people have magnesium deficiency without realizing, and it's difficult to get enough from diet (soil depletion, pesticides, etc) My point is that many vitamins work synergistically and depend on each other. Vitamin D is a must.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
1,082
2,005

Easy to take cause they melt in your mouth. No worries about swallowing another pill. Quickly dissolves under tongue for easy absorption and contains no questionable/unwanted ingredients. Neutral pleasant taste. Will purchase again.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

It is a small size , has easy absorption and has no taste. I use it to boost my immunity and take an extra one during the winter months without much sun. It has been a consistent quality product I have used for many years.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I like the fact that I can sense a difference fast when taking this Vit D3 as it absorbs easily under the tongue. I take this supplement mostly for bone and immune health and the list of benefits of Vit D3 are extensive.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I’m almost finishing my bottle. It was great. Bought it as my prenatals didn’t have enough vitamin d. They super easy to swallow and don’t have a smell

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Superior Source Extra Strength D3 25 mcg is good for those who can't swallow tablets or do not want unnecessary additives. Took one star off as the price is a bit high.

Posted on Jul 4, 2021
1,166

I was diagnosed with extreme Vitamin D deficiency (like 17mcg/deciliter). Massive doses, weeks of 50,000 units (1xweek) raised my levels to only the lowest side of normal... Taking these daily has really, really helped. It seems that some of my other medications may be interfering with digestive uptake (or something else is). These sublingual tablets have been a life saver.