DK

Posted on Jul 16, 2022
1,117
2,006
Lab levels improved

Had severe vit d deficiency.. took several brands of vit d2 , d3 vit k mag sun bathing etc nothing worked Took this vit d and levels normal in 2 months !! I don’t know if the route of administration had anything to to with it but I’m a believer. This is my favorite company

it's great😍😍😍veeerry veryy goood change was felt 🥰🥰🥰🥰😍 I will order again because I liked it so much you too I recommend to take🥰🥰😍😍😍😍 Good luck with your work i like you. it's great😍😍😍veeerry veryy goood change was felt 🥰🥰🥰🥰😍 I will order again because I liked it so much you too I recommend to take🥰🥰😍😍😍😍 Good luck with your work i like you it's great😍😍😍veeerry veryy goood change was felt 🥰🥰🥰🥰😍 I will order again because I liked it so much you too I recommend to take🥰🥰😍😍😍😍 Good luck with your work i like you

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Vitamin d deficiency is nearly ubiquitous in the Pacific Northwest, yet, not all doctors test for it. Vitamin d deficiency contributes to many, many other issues. Address the vitamin deficiency and you’ll feel so much better. I was depressed, had digestive issues, skin issues, and had zero energy. I thought I was dying of cancer or something. Thankfully, my doctor tested me. I mega dosed and it shored up all of my problems. Do NOT underestimate the power of vitamin d!

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

If you have digestive issues or inflammation your vitamin D absorption will be affected in this case this form which is water-soluble works best in increasing the vitamin D levels as soon as possible. Quality, size of the pill & taste are supreme. The tablet is tiny you must put it under the tongue this way the nutrients will absorb through the mouth. Please check your vitamin D levels before taking such a big dose of it. Too much vitamin D in your system is just as dangerous as it deficiency,

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

This sublingual vitamin D3 has helped me go from deficient to within a healthy range in only 5 weeks. Of course I want my range to be optimal so I continue to take one pill a day. These are tiny, and tasty. Just like a little sugar pill. Easy and effective.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I use it everyday with K2 ! They dissolve under your tongue, you don’t have to swallow! Easy to carry and take them wherever you are !

075c0201-2d64-4a02-9986-a7322d468bd2
Posted on May 24, 2022

This is a good source of Vitamin D. I have a sensitive gut and never could find a vitamin D that didn’t cause a lot of gut pain. My doctor said my vitamin D levels were low so I tried all the vitamin D options at the shop and voilà, this bilingual vitamin D did not hurt my tummy. It worked so well that a year later my vitamin D levels were sky high and my angina seemed worse. I now take Superior Source 1000IU daily and feel great.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

So good to have a high quality product provide an excellent dose and very easy to take,like the fact that it enters the bloodstream immeadetely.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Hi dosage and great quality are my reasons for ordering this product. I was diagnosed low in vit. D, and this product seemed a natural way to improve the condition.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Quick to dissolve, doesn’t taste bad, this is an easy way to get enough vitamin D. So much better than taking another large tablet. I love this product, it has helped with my low vitamin D levels and hair loss.