DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Im really glad theres an option for folic acid that is for people who cant swallow pills. i know there is chewables with combinations of it with other vitamins, but the ONLY ingredient is folic acid in this one. the size is a tiny bottle but theres plenty in it. theres not really a taste to me. i take this because of methotrexate.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Been buying this for a few years now my daughter. Hopefully they come up with a higher mcg content that is the same quality and ease of intake especially for kids who need folic acid. It doesn't taste bad says my daughter so she has no problem taking it daily.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This is the best form of folic acid for those who need to take high doses. It's easy to let a few of these small pills dissolve under the tongue. Much easier than having to swallow many, many lower dose tablets. And they absorb faster and produce faster results than the standard tablets, so better quality, too. I use it for overmethylation. The folic acid soaks up extra methyl groups. This helps clear up eczema and other symptoms. For this use, I find it is best to take a dose close to my age x 100 mcg. Thus a 48 yr old would need 4800 mcg, which is just 4 small pills that dissolve under the tongue. I only wish these came in larger quantities.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I got very bed blood test. My doctor recommended this supplement. I took as a directed by my doctor and after 3 months my blood test was normal.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This really helped when I had spleen problems and turned things around very quickly. Great that it is sublingual so it goes right into the blood stream vs GI tract.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I love these. I take them first thing in the morning before all my other pills because they’re so easy to take. Dissolves under tongue, no bad taste to me.

this easily became my favorite pill. it's super tiny, sweet and easily fit in any of my purses. after my morning coffee, this is the first thing I do. it's super potent and efficient, dissolves directly under your tongue and you don't need water with it. I'm absolutely in love with it! I don't think I'll get off of it anytime soon. love love love love love it

Posted on Apr 17, 2021

Very easy to administer. A tiny tablet that melts away in your mouth within seconds. I've been told that folic acid, among other things, help with hair and nail growth. I haven't noticed anything regarding my hair yet, but in the 3-4 weeks since I started using it, my nails have become stronger, seem to grow more and look better.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I'm satisfied that product dissolves easily. Use as directed.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Excellent folic acid for my nervous system. Taste is ok. Package is beautiful, nice.