DK

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Love this Superior Source B12 complex because of the mix of ingredients like B6 and Folic Acid. It's a good size and I like to use it to supplement with B12 and support my liver. They taste great and dissolve rapidly under the tongue. Good quality with this brand. Satisfied customer.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Good source of folic acid. The size is very small, but contains a lot of energy. The package is good. No side effects for now, the metabolism is ok, and for now didn't affect my nervous system, almost no taste. I like the high quality of this product. The price is ok

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Small nice tasting sublingual offering a gram of B-12 in every little tablet. Since I started taking 4 tablets per day I feel better and realize that 4 grams of B-12 will help my body deal with the Covid virus vaccinations and fight off the covid virus. Thanks Superior Source for providing these top quality little blessings filled with such healthy ingredients!

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

tiny size, taste good and easy to take. share this supplement with my niece, we both feel energetic after less than a week of taking this supplements. definitely will re order this.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This product gives provides the energy for everyday activities. I love the fact that the folic acid and B6 is combined and its small to dissolve under the tongue.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I use this b-12 supplement daily. It helps my me with energy and I notice the folic acid is a beneficial ingredient also. The tablet sizes are easy to digest or pop under my tongue.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

We like the quality to this product with good quality ingredients to meet our active needs competing in marathons, duathlons, and triathlons. No particular taste and it's easy to ingest.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I like that its sublingual, since I already have so many tablets to swallow. It melts fast on the tongue and tastes good. Available in several different potencies, so its easy to choose after your needs.

Posted on Mar 1, 2021

Relied on SuperiorSource's sublingual tablets for many years for B12 supplementation. Alternate this product with their plain B12 depending on dietary intake. Could do without the Stevia. I do not need everything to taste sweetish. Yuck. Fortunately tablets dissolve quickly. Note: if there is a similar product without flavourings, I'd switch Brand.