DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 19, 2022
Good to maintain prostate health!

Delivery to Indonesia just took less than 2 weeks from the day I ordered. My 8th times buying from iherb. Love the quality of their product range, fast delivery & safe packaging. As for this Saw Palmetto Extract, I read a lot of positive reviews so I bought for my husband who always takes saw palmetto in liquid form for so many years. So far he likes it. It really makes him fitter, helps his hair growth and feel better for urination. If you find my review is helpful, kindly vote up. Thank you very much.

021afb1b-3b38-4eb6-aaa3-76f3ce9879b6
Posted on Oct 4, 2022
1,373

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I had read that Saw Palmetto helps your hair and it truly does! I am 68 and my hair had been thinning for quite a while. I started using these capsules off and on for a couple of years and I definitely notice my hair being fuller and not quite so much grey when I use it! I love taking it and try to never run out!

So I have been getting up several times at night to urinate and have tried several different products with no effect. I bought a bottle of this to try and after 3 weeks I finally sleep all night with out having to get up no go to the bathroom first time in years it’s now been 1 week I take 1 pill when I get up in the morning and 1 about 3 in the afternoon. No side effects it really works I was amazed

Posted on Nov 7, 2022
1,527

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I take this for a hormonal imbalance and haven't noticed any positive effects thus far. it's been about 3 months of taking saw Palmetto. it's supposed to help with excess of testosterone. I suppose in a few more months I may notice a difference in my hair / body hair. until then. packaged well and super affordable, large sized bottle will last a long time.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022
1,267

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Saw Palmetto not only inhibits the production of DHT to a great extent. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce bladder infections and keep the male prostate healthy. However, saw palmetto may have side effects such as mild abdominal pain and constipation. It is recommended to consult a medical professional before use.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I love it sooo much i use it daily in my routine.. the size so big .. good fir may age package good useful benefit moisturizer good .. good for sensitive skin i like the size good quality and scent and texture

188558df-d286-487c-8992-b17432dcabcf
Posted on Nov 23, 2022

One of the most important supplements for men Maintains general health and the health of the urinary system and prostate It maintains the production of testosterone in the body its the best . ...