DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Completely sufficient daily dose of Pygeum. It's an excellent supplement. This supplement truly does improve my health and well-being. I have been using it for 2 months and have noticed a visible improvement in my health and quality of life. Since purchased I can sleep all night without getting up to urinate and have improved flow without urgency while thoroughly emptying my bladder. Also, enjoying stronger, more intense orgasms.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

The quality is just superb. That shows the company is very strict about the ingredients that they put in. You could feel its benefit after 3-4 days, at least that's the time it was for me. Although the bottle has a typical 'Pygeum Smell', but it doesn't affect its taste.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I bought this quality supplement for my husband and he loves it! With 3 months of use, using the recommended dosage, he can sleep all night without getting up to urinate and have improved flow without urgency while thoroughly emptying her bladder. Also, enjoying stronger, more intense orgasms with greater ejaculate volume. The product has a good cost benefit and its ingredient appears to be of excellent quality. The capsules size are easy to swallow and the taste is very weak.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I suffer from an enlarged prostate and have seen satisfactory benefits, including lowering my PSA, with no side effects for the recommended dosage. I really liked the quality of the product and its capsules are easy to swallow. The residual flavor that remains in the mouth does not interfere with the ingestion of the product at all.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I have purchased more than 10 bottles. Have recommended this to some seniors and them found that Pygeum helps them to reduce night frequent urination by at least 50%

69061317-e7da-4c01-84b0-6e450ef6e642
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Taking this as supposed to help with hair thinning and also helps aging skin keep its elasticity, noticeable difference after 7 weeks. Average size easy to digest capsule. Good value for money , quality ingredients for a very hard to find product

c72c5077-db27-456b-8daa-168be23f6698
Posted on Jan 25, 2023

Still evaluating this product. Have not been using it long enough to give an unbiased opinion as yet. All I can say is that I do not have to get up to pee so many times at night as before. I used to get up 2-3 times each night but now its down to 1-2 times per night. Sometimes none at all.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I am taking this with other ingredients to help with my enlarged prostate. As I have only recently started taking it, I have noticed less congestion and better urine flow so that says that it is beneficial for this problem, I will keep taking it as it appears to be working even in the short time.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

First time using Pygeum and found it does help to keep the pipes running smoothly, even at a lower than their suggested dose, but can be different for everyone.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This one is relatively safe with less chance to encounter side effects. It seems to be effective. Pygeum may help to shrink enlarged prostate gland which Saw Palmetto doesn't.