DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 16, 2022
For better immunity and health

i learn about colostrum months ago, decided to get a bottle. after careful study, this contai certain % of IGG, which is essential in building our immune system. to be honest, i do not feel drastic changes, but i do feel more energetic and 'light'. I eat this with 4 tab of apple pectin, 1st thing in the morning. make sure have plenty fliuds intake through out the day. this is anti oxidant, with others essential supplements that i take daily. my distance families actually comment that i look vibrant and much younger! my younger kid who has bowel issue since young also benefiting from this product. he take 1 cap in empty stomach.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

It is a great quality product with clean ingredient list. The size of the capsule is medium. I take colostrum to benefit my immune system. The product does not have an aftertaste, however, capsule can be opened and ingredients can be sprinkled on top of food.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Hard to say if the benefits work. I can say that some cold bugs were going around and I never got sick, so maybe it's helped my immune system.

Colostrum realigns the digestive system, and repairs the gut, reduces bloating. This is one of the best Colostrum products I've found with High IGE.

Posted on Feb 27, 2021

Have used this now for a couple of weeks and you can feel its a strong one. I have a sensitive stomach and easily get problems with microbes in my gut. have noticed 3-4 times that when I have symptoms, this together with probiotics takes care of it. will keep trying their products and recommand them to my clients to check out the effect further

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Good quality. Perfect for winter flu and viruses. We take two pills every morning on empty stomach

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I am so glad I bought this product, it helps me a lot and I recommend it.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022
1,509

good quality high dosage benefits a lot with general health and specially with the immune system

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Love this for my seriously danaged immune system after years of lyme etc

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
1,009

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.