DK

4.8
Based on 1,839 Ratings
1,623
Posted on Nov 15, 2022

My child loved it! Excellent form and size, suitable for little kids, tastes good. Also the quality is fine. I did a long research before chose it and I am glad with the result - ingredients are with good quality and the supplement does its job - benefits for improving the immune system.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,069

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I was going through some bowl movement troubles during winter months due to the lack of hydration and movement. This supplement has put me right back on track. Would only chew one in the morning and the result was visible. The taste is pleasant, in the sweet side. No weird aftertaste. Was taking it for a month and benefited from that over the next two months. The tablets are good size, not huge like some chewables.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Have been buying this brand for my children for a long time. I have two active boys who love this colostrum (tried both cherry and orange flavour). Their daily vitamin and supplement intake for boosting their health and immunity include a multivitamin, Symbiotics colostrum, fish oil, liquid vitamin C, calcium with oral probiotics, and magnesium. They seem to have less cold and flu than they used to since adding colostrum into our regime, and if they catch a cold, they bounce back to their normal selves quicker.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

bought it for my child it’s very good quality ingredient size dosage benefit taste i liked that it’s delicious and beneficial at the same time

08ebad35-355b-41c4-b024-1ca2ea2fa5da
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Great taste, children are loving them! they are taking it as a part of their multivit package which we assemble in several groups throughout the day. seems to ward the colds off. No complaints, will buy again

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Delicious like candy, and most importantly effective. When I started to get sick, I drank 5 or 6 capsules a day and did not get sick.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Great for children. The size is just right. My nephew and nieces doesn't complain of any after taste.. And, it tremendously decreased the allergic rhinitis episodes..

Posted on May 24, 2022

I like that Colostrum is available in chewable. The Cherry flavor is our family favorite, tastes good! Great for both adults and children, quality ingredients, the size is just right. Awesome product.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

these are an absolute staple in our home. after my children stopped breastfeeding (well into toddlerhood) it seemed like they caught every single cold, stomach bug etc. since starting these, their immunity is much stronger and are seldom sick