DK

Posted on May 17, 2022

Very good quality product! first I took because they gave a lowered priced sample, already used it and so impressed. Now I ordered additional serum and also a couple of their other products. I recommend it, it's made my skin so smooth. In addition, I think this is hypoallergic product - it have no scent and feels like natural product.

249b67ce-8196-4fda-a5c0-0e5d8632f591
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

This was the first time I have purchased this serum and it is a small amount but the price was also small - to me. It feels lovely on your skin and leaves you with a taut feeling. It doesn’t have any scent (to me) so I like that also. I used it after cleansing and toning and then used moisturiser. 2-3 pumps of the serum was enough to do my entire face, neck and forehead. Im happy with the quality and its performance.. I’ll be buying this again. 😊

5cc692d1-0baa-444a-9c6f-5ae8de8f2ebd
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

this product scent is weak but good. I use this product two times as a serum after face washa nd toner and skin should be dumbed for better result. as for quality it is really light fast absorption transparent fluid not so thick but gives soft touch skin after applying. the size is samll as this is package trail as you can see the photo I did not buy the original but I think it can last 1 month. this product benefit as first impression will give soft skin with continue to use it will avoid fine lines to appear with age. As composition it contain tripeptides which is very important to soft skin and regeneration of skin. my skin so sensitive and the product did very good with me as it is very gentle texture. the frequency of using is two times for better results. I will continue to use with no concern appeared until now after 2 weeks of usage.

a3a3855c-5d72-4cda-9fd0-a0d085b9be24
a0e42ea2-49ee-483b-902f-613dcf1b0570
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I bought this item on impulse and I gotta say that it is one of the best products to for wrinkles and fine lines that I’ve used. I have sensitive skin but this product is gentle enough not to cause any irritation. However patch test is still a must especially for those who are sensitive to bergamot oil. I use the product for under eye and neck areas before applying moisturizer.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

This gentle serum really seems to plump up my skin when I apply it after washing my face. I mix a pump of the peptide serum with a pump of The Ordinary Matrixyl and a pump of The Ordinary Argireline, the follow up with my Vitamin C and a moisturizer in the morning. My face feel plumped up and my fine lines seem to be less apparent with this combination. The serum is unscented and the pump packaging is very nice. I use it morning and evening, following up with the relevant skin care for the time of day, but it's the first thing I put on my face after washing.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I am trying all the trial products by Simply to see which one works the best for me and so far this has been the one that has tightened and brightened my face the best. I have sensitive skin and no reaction. I use in the evening before a night cream.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I am a great fan of these new peptide serums, they actually work with visible effects in a very short time [think weeks, not months] And this brand offer great mixes at a great cost, a fraction of some the designer brands out there - so ideal if you just wanna dip a toe and figure out if this is for you. I layer the serum with a thick moisturizer after - just let the serum dry for a few minutes before you add anything else :) Hope this was helpful, please like my comment if you can!

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Really nice sample size. I love how potent this serum is with peptides. This serum has a consistency between water and gel. It absorbs really well into my skin. My acne prone and sensitive skin responds really well to peptides. I’ve used this every day for about a week and my skin feels smooth. No breakouts!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Ah I love it! Scent is mind blowing, size is super convenient, you can take it with you and use it during the day. Quality is on top, it’s my favorite brand. You will feel benefit of this product immediately. Will be suitable for any age. Very light non sticky texture.