DK

Based on 1,877 Ratings
1,342
Posted on Aug 18, 2022
Excellent! Good taste and make more than 1 cup

I just opened this up and tried and I was loving it! the package was easy to carry out and the tea tastes great! the quality is good and one tea bag can make u at least 2 cups because it is so strong. I like the benefits and that it is caffeine free

3763e2c7-3041-4886-a258-f4b42e201138
4b4f4ada-0db1-4a9e-ab44-ac1cddb6daec
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Tazo is a great tea company . I trust the high quality freshness of these tea bags . I usually take a few bags and brew them cold in a glass pitcher for hours with spring water . This makes for a great after workout refreshment . I sometimes combine a bag with green tea too . This product does not contain caffeine so I enjoy it most afternoons .

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Mar 6, 2022
1,406

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Love this tea. Awesome blend. The taste is right on point. Great quality product. Flavorful with a bit of sourness. Smell great too. It caffeine free. The price, size and servings are great. Fast delivery. Very satisfied with my purchase. Will buy again. Worth checking out. Great brand in general.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Tastes tangy and fruity, I imagine it'll also be great to use as a base for making sweet cold drinks, pretty versatile way to lower caffeine intake.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I love this tea. It’s delicious cold in the summer or hot in the winter. It’s a little tart so I like to add a little honey to mine.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Does exactly what it's supposed to do. I highly recommend it. The composition and ingredients are of quality and the benefits were noticeable. The packaging was good.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

A fruity tea that is better iced than hot. I've had it at Starbucks and enjoyed it. Tazo Teas are very flavorful and this was a good value for the box.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

We call this "the pink tea" at my house. I just steep a bag in boiling water and let it cool and I add a little sweetener. We keep it in the fridge for a refreshing drink. It definitely tastes better iced than hot.